Mike D = Not to be trusted

Guest Elysium Project

LMAo lespagnol....what a lot of crap too. I dont care if Mike gives my music 10 or 0. Anyway i have stod by Mike before he even knew about the CD. Actually I do not suck up to people just to make them like my music...!

Seem you guys know so much about me (not)...this really makes me laugh.

By the way check the title again...wrong dude.

not kidding at all.

Guest lespagnol

Don t worry little ep I like your music too...You should make a little transgenic therapy cuz I can see your face and you re looking very sad .

Guest mark alien aka jaminben

i never got my stuff ............................................................(even after the

jaminben vip topic)

i think:

it's nice to tell the truth about mike d what he as probably never learnt (imo)

btw , i fell very happy to hear EP that you have 1000 times more respect for people like mike than ******* like me

i also remenber dj assasin post something about this...

Guest megaman

thought i also post under the name "megaman" .it came to me from a

south park episode when "kartman" ask all his friend to buy him a megaman

for his birthday , this way he can make a super-mega-megaman. and then one

of them come with "mimi, the hant " " mimi the hant , you suck ...@!#$"

i really suck now , @!#$ the fuckin fuckers !

Guest phaeton

i think you people should give mike d a break ... it's obvious when you read his posts that he's living in his own imagination, constantly contradicting himself in every possible way, and often getting all furious for no good reason and starts flaming people at random .. it's always been like that ever since i've seen him come around here at the forum, and it's a most interesting phenomenon to observe ...

i admire your efforts as well bugbread, but i also think it's a bit naive if people are sending money to a person with such a history on the forum and are expecting to get their stuff within a reasonable amount of time, if at all ... of course you can never be totally sure if you order from someone you only know from the net, but the least you can do is try to look for some details about the person you're ordering from and see if the person is known to be reliable ...

", but i also think it's a bit naive if people are sending money to a person with such a history on the forum and are expecting to get their stuff within a reasonable amount of time,"

Isnt that the point of posts like this?? To let people know of his history?? you say give him a break then you say people are naive to send him cash with a history like this. So do you give him a break or let people know his history?

Guest Mike D

Ok, I will make a quire short reply. I cannot change the mistakes I made with Jaminben nad I do fully believe he has the right to be pissed of with me.

About 'pissed' or DJ Assasin as his email name to me is, I'll tell you what, after going to Australia Post with my receipt and asking when you should get the cd's. they said from now it will be 3-4 weeks. Now, if the cd's arrive then, then can you post ere that although it took a bloody long time they did arrive, if they do not arrive, then I will send you $20us.

To the man who goes by the name of Dope69, my internet bank account has just been set up and I shalle deposit the mony I owe you in exactly 7 days when the pay from my new job comes through.

Again, I do fully admit that I reipped of Jaminben and deserve all that he has to say about his dealing with me, and I respect his opinion, and he seems to be a very genuine man, and no promises but Jaminben, if you email me your adress one more time there may be something in the mail for you within the next 2 weeks, so that I can putmy conscience at ease, it willmost likely not be the cd's as I lost the ones you wanted,. but it will be some form of reimbursment, so email me please.

About Elysium, for those who don't know we had a huge fight and stopped emailing months ago, our flame ups went down in history on this forum!! I do respect Elyisum's music because it is very good music. I do not respect his music because he gives me some support on this forum. As he himself has said, I 'don't give a sh!t about what people say to me on this forum, but when it is about financial matters, then they can have their say, the others can bugger off.

Here is the final dea:

If "Pissed" doesn;t get his stuff in 3-4 weeks he can post again on this forum and I will reimburse his $20us.

To 'Dope69', I have your bank details and shall pay the money in 7 days.

To Jaminben, some form of reimbursment shall come your way, please email me agin.

To the others, I hold no grudges, and I do not judge you on the comments you made about me.

I now proclaim that I will no longer offer to trade cd's or money unless it is with people I know personally, preferably within Australia.

You also forgot that I sold some second hand cd's to a guy in Sydney, and he got htm, so 2 out a five ain't bad, and by the end of July 5 out of 5 and my conscience is cleared.

Guest russ

wow..i can only shake my head...to be honest, nothing surprising on this one...but still...this guy's the stuff of fiction...or case studies...

btw, the only intelligent post worth reading on this topic is phaeton's above. if after all this time and months and months of md's flames you still haven't got a feel of mike's psychology, you are more than a bit thick.

and ep, it's nice seeing you defend someone who obviously needs it, but come off it, man, you went a bit far attacking people he ripped off.

Guest Elysium Project

yes russ I might have gone a bit too far but I just hate reading posts that attack one person over and over again. It's like mass hysteria. More and more people get involved without any valid reason and the circus get's out of hand.

As I have said earlier in this post I am sure that some of the posts here are fakes just meant to be stearing up more water as a provokation.

Yes some of the posts are genuine and properly true but I honestly do think that many of the attackers took it too far. Things like this is better off being handled in private.

Guest Elysium Project

P.S. (sorry for the double post)

When people like oa (kidding or not) start to post @!#$ that I like suacide bombers and hate americans and when lespagnol post that I need theraphy and tham I am looking sad...yes then I get offended. It seem to me that they do not have any arguments and therefore start to attack people personally....If I am not to react on that then what? Accept their insulting attitudes?---no way!

Guest lespagnol

relax man I m just kidding .I find it funny to attack you or anybody else thats all.

We are all writing in front of a computer and sometimes we need to write bullshit to make this forum more "forum" .(but you still need a therapy)

Guest Mr.Hanky

You all need therapy and to get a life.

and check out the isratrance Forum,

it's a much more peacefull place :)