please give me the best party tracks ?

ExTazy

I need the very best tracks for parties ..

please write here the names of the tracks and the authors ...

10q ...

279473[/snapback]

Why dont you start listening and make up your own mind ? Best tracks for us, might not be the best track for you.

I do listen ..

but I need more tracks to a party that I will do soon ..

I have a lot of tracks but if someone here can give me names of tracks that I must play in the party it will be very good .. 10q ...

Huh, I could name 1000 of tracks...

Anyway, here is a list with stuff I got nuts on parties (new and old...):

1200 Mics - High Paradise

Hallucinogen - Shakey Shaker, Jiggle Of The Sphinx and nearly everything else

Pleiadians - Alcyone

Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Atomic Armadillo

Yahel - For The People, Waves Of Sound, Last Man In The Universe

Psysex - Skywalker, Evil Turkeys

Indoor - Sweet Coming Home

Chi-A.D. - Liquid Neon Sky

Liquid Metal, Xerox & Freeman - In My Brain

Deedrah - Reload (original and GMS remix)

Infected Mushroom - everythign from the Classical Mushroom album

Space Cat - all from the newest album

LAB - Trippin Trolls

Silent Sphere - Astro

I do listen ..

but I need more tracks to a party that I will do soon ..

I have a lot of tracks but if someone here can give me names of tracks that I must play in the party it will be very good .. 10q ...

279479[/snapback]

Well, you are gonna be a copy cat - but go read this topic, there are loads of tracks for you...

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=24593

Best of luck with your party.

Guest .::E.P

Hallucinogen - Space Pussy?  :)

279480[/snapback]

OLD - try and widen your horizon a little ;) there's more music than Simon's in the world ;) just a suggestion ;)

Huh, I could name 1000 of tracks...

Anyway, here is a list with stuff I got nuts on parties (new and old...):

1200 Mics - High Paradise

Hallucinogen - Shakey Shaker, Jiggle Of The Sphinx and nearly everything else

Pleiadians - Alcyone

Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Atomic Armadillo

Yahel - For The People, Waves Of Sound, Last Man In The Universe

Psysex - Skywalker, Evil Turkeys

Indoor - Sweet Coming Home

Chi-A.D. - Liquid Neon Sky

Liquid Metal, Xerox & Freeman - In My Brain

Deedrah - Reload (original and GMS remix)

Infected Mushroom - everythign from the Classical Mushroom album

Space Cat - all from the newest album

LAB - Trippin Trolls

Silent Sphere - Astro

279493[/snapback]

Nice list :) But 1200 mics - High Paradise, it´s really crap in my opinion...

@ Yantrta: Well, it's a matter of taste. I really like it (not the part with the melody from Peter Gunn but the part with the humming melody)... :) Very nice to dance to at parties...

yes you´re right, it´s just a matter of taste :) but there´s something in 1200 mics that i really dislike , maybe that cheesy sounds they put once in a while in their tracks,and i also think that their albuns have the same formula in every track,but hey, many people like it and who am i to judge that.

Btw,Tatsu my nickname is Yantra :P

:lol: Ups, sorry about the typo...

I like most of their tracks, even with the cheesy sounds they use. I don't mind cheesyness (at least not all cheesyness). The only track I really hate is the greece one on the last album. Now that's really bad.

i don´t have any problem with that, it´s just different styles and different tastes :)

I have heard their last album and i must confess i liked the intro of the track you hate,but only the intro... i think it´s funny !!

Guest .::E.P

yes you´re right, it´s just a matter of taste  :)  but there´s something in 1200 mics that i really dislike , maybe that cheesy sounds they put once in a while in their tracks,and i also think that their albuns have the same formula in every track,but hey, many people like it and who am i to judge that.

Btw,Tatsu my nickname is Yantra  :P

279618[/snapback]

I would say their openly prasing of drugs and exposure of the how "cool" drugs are is the main reason why i dont like them (personally too). They brainwash young people with "If you like 1200 mics you also have to be cool and do the drugs" kind of promotion. It's disgusting in my opinion. Yes make music about drugs if you like but come on... there's a limit ;)

I see what you mean... But if people are that stupid to let themself getting manipulated my an album or trackname then they maybe don't deserve it better (at least when we are talking about grown ups and stuff). I personally don't care a lot why kind of message they bring in the drug songs, I have my opinion about drugs and if I like the musik I bring my own message in that music. But that's just me of course... :)

I see what you mean... But if people are that stupid to let themself getting manipulated my an album or trackname then they maybe don't deserve it better (at least when we are talking about grown ups and stuff). I personally don't care a lot why kind of message they bring in the drug songs, I have my opinion about drugs and if I like the musik I bring my own message in that music. But that's just me of course... :)

279645[/snapback]

You can speak for your ego, but not your subconscious - Its a fact that you dont know whether you are being affected by what you listen to while you are in a trance.

So, you might very well be affected by samples about drugs. Thats just the way it is. I can give you some links to back this theory up, if you want me to.

However, if you dont do drugs, then thats no problem is it ? :-)

Sure, you never now how much your subconscious is influenced by samples like this. And I don't deny that the whole drug talk or the drug samples in a lot of psytrance can make you think about trying it out. But in the end its you who decides if you do it or not.

I tell you one thing: I do drugs and I admit that I enjoy it a lot (ok, some are more a pain in the ass but that's another story) and I also think I can life with the consequences if I don't overstep a certain line. But I do them because I want them to do and not because of some samples in a track. If I wanna try a drug I inform myself about it before I do it for the first time and I try to be responsible for myself. If people are not able to do this and then blame a track or a music style for it, then I think this is redicilous and also a bit poor (I'm speaking about grown ups just to clarify that).

Guest antic

please give me names of tracks that really jump the croud ..

those that you gave me are weak ...

279789[/snapback]

My god! What a jerk!!! :o<_<

Sure, you never now how much your subconscious is influenced by samples like this. And I don't deny that the whole drug talk or the drug samples in a lot of psytrance can make you think about trying it out. But in the end its you who decides if you do it or not.

I tell you one thing: I do drugs and I admit that I enjoy it a lot (ok, some are more a pain in the ass but that's another story) and I also think I can life with the consequences if I don't overstep a certain line. But I do them because I want them to do and not because of some samples in a track. If I wanna try a drug I inform myself about it before I do it for the first time and I try to be responsible for myself. If people are not able to do this and then blame a track or a music style for it, then I think this is redicilous and also a bit poor (I'm speaking about grown ups just to clarify that).

279784[/snapback]

Indeed, we dont know how it affects us - Im sure it does though. Also, it might affect us more when we are 15 than when we are 25 - So its hard, but if it already affected is when we were 15, then that effect will carry on later in our life, since events lead to new events, the same way decisions lead to new decisions.

I do drugs also, I think, I was affected by samples in late Goa Trance I listened to when I was young. Its not really the worst thing that could have happened, I mean, I would rather be affected by that, than by the messages carried by many mainstream music genres.

Im not saying we are all brainwashed or anything, we just have a relationsship to drugs thats inspired by the music we listen to...

Like many other things, its about balancing it out right - 1200 mics I dont think do that very good :-/ Everything is about drugs with them. Its just plain stupid.

I ment weak for the party I want to do ..

I need tracks that more with hard tempo ...

279829[/snapback]

Perhaps you need some gabber then ?

Go look for "Dark Psy" or "Dark Psychedelic Trance"

Checkout

www.darkpsy.com

Look for these names

Kindzadza

Digital Talk

Ozom

Meteloids

Grapes of Wrath

Thats pretty hard stuff :-)

Well I can safely say the music brainwashed me - before I started listening to this music, I felt no urge to do drugs of any kind. Now, roughly 2 years after I want to try them. You do the math.