Lost Buddha

hello again my friends ,

just wanted to update my fans and friends about my current situation.

just got my portugal pc and my keyb today but im still waiting for the rest of the gigs.SunTrips planning a Lost Buddha Live in Belgium in November so be sure you keep checkin.Check out my release on the new SunTrip Records compilation and hope youll enjoy.

The Lost Buddha will come back soon my brothers..

Big hugs ,

Filipe.

Well Filipe, looking forward to see you in november again... Your life set in Antwerp was mighty fine cowboy, one of the best I' ve heard this year... cheers

271003[/snapback]

hello mate , thank u very much , im glad to hear that! :)

cheers

Hello Filipe!

Im glad to hear this and i hope you are back on track anytime now! Honestly i miss the times on msn with you, now i have much less inspiration than i had before when we talked. So i hope soon enough you will have time for the online life and the music tracking =) Im looking forward to what more you can supprise the audience with since we played your old tracks on our Goaway 2005 party in Sweden people went CRAZY! Atleast i've made some more fans for you here in Sweden, its time for a GOATION here to!! =)

Take care my friend and i hope to hear from you soon, btw i bought the Apsara yesterday and im waiting egerless for it now =))

Hey Filipe, I hope you'll get to release your first album as soon as possible cause I like your style very much. Don't ever let those melodies fade away...I know you won't...;)

hey fellas thanks a lot for this great and warm feed!

i wont disapoint everyone like old skool artists did , the futures promissing!

more stuff will come specially more Lives and more released songs!

Thanks for falling in love with the Apsaras!

PS- Seraph i wont! ;)

Big hug everyone! :)