BEST Astral projection track and why?

Guest dEc-0-y

what is your favorite astral project track and why does it hold this special place in your heart?

mine would be "solid electronics"... its the only track i ever heard/reconised again after i took acid for the first time at "the house party" out of all the tracks i heard that night.. it stills holds that magical vibe from that night.

Guest Mindtwister

Astral Projection - People Can Fly

Those twisted melodies!!! Mmmmm...*Drifting away*

//Mindtwister

Guest hoffy

People can fly was the first Astral track that i *knew* was Astral. later on i figured out that all the wicked tracks i picked up on mix tapes in goa were also astral projection.

I first heard it with a few friends high as a kite, on a property out in a forest at around midday.

there's a particular melody in the song which just floats, its so beautiful, and it can still induce tears when i listen to it. Mabye its just the fact that it was the first song i loved from one of my favourite musical acts in the world..

When i heard them played it live last year, my head nearly exploded

Guest Starlancer

Most of astral projections tracks are really great...i dont want to say that one track is the best because i will surely be unjust for the other tracks...

Guest rocko

People can fly, the first astral projection track i´ve ever heard and i love it since then, besides i´ve just heard (a month ago) the remix of that excellent track by alien project, it was awsome

mahadeva in 96, why?? because it was the first track thayt had IT for me... those amazing riffs, the great samples, and the fact that i was lucky to hear it in a full on goa party, when it was still new... this track broke boundaries, very similar to what the scandinaviansd did with progress in trance...

I can't pick one. I have two. The first: People Can Fly. A cool journey through the classic Astral sound with a wicked sample, beautiful melody, and everything else. That album was my second goa CD, and it fuckin rocks, and it will always have special place in my heart. For similar reasons, I must also choose Dancing Galaxy which is also unreal, a song I have heard countless times, both high and sober, and it's just so good words don't really do it justice.

Guest ATMA

All Astral P. traxx got the hand of god in it . There is no other musicians like them..

Sometimes i just wonder : are they humans ???????

Anyway: "People can Fly" it's the best song ever made on Earth.

Forget Bethoven, W.A.Mozart, R.Wagner....they make music for kids.

HEHEHE !!!!!!

Om namah shivaya !

Guest unit

The best track I've ever heard, all music genres included, is Astral Projection - Let there be light. I just fell in love with the melody after 4 minutes. I couldn't even get much sleep the same night as I got the tune, all I was thinking about was that song. :)

• 18 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...