Circus sounding intro

Kelp

I've got a track tagged "Infected mushroom - Never never land" off BP empire, but it certainly isn't... If it's not an unreleased or something..

This track starts with a distorted water drop sound, then some voice of a good creature comes in for some second.

Then, some orchestra music sounding like a computer game, circus-like, with horns and maybe a trumpet, is faded in. The most remarkable bit of this melody, the last bit, has the notes: G - A# - G - F# - F

At 0:39, the bass kicks in, a normal beat, with all these swirling sounds around.

At 01:59, the bass stops for 4 beats.

02:28, the cirkus-melody starts again, looping four times, then, there's a section with only bass and some sounds.

After that, a synt, almost bass-sounding overlay is added to the bass, with a different beat.

03:36, another blipping jumpy melody takes over

03:51, a symbal starts.

04:36, break, and a synt melody is sounding solely. c - g - C, a# - f - A# The bass starts again at 05:02

It continues like this, to end with the sound getting more and more quiet.

It is a very happy melody...

I hope this isn't the most famous song ever, or the most hated, hehe. :P I liked the feeling in it, though it's pretty simple and child-like, and I'd like to hear more from the artist.. . So I'm very thankful for help!

Thank you much, but that isn't the one... :( This track is much more melodic, and I think what people usually call old-school-sounding. And way happier. :)

Thank you so much again Ormion, but unfortunately that ain't the one either... Montoya is waaaay darker than this cirkus track. It sounds like a children's song in comparison. :o

Thank you so much again Ormion, but unfortunately that ain't the one either... Montoya is waaaay darker than this cirkus track. It sounds like a children's song in comparison.  :o

260504[/snapback]

Mmm, what about ''Sailing In The Sea Of Mushroom''? It sounds like a chlidren's song :)

Or ''Muddy Effect''?

Do you know if the track you're looking for, is in one of their albums? It will be very helpful.

Yes, yes, Towelie, it says in the tag that it's a "prerelease", from 2001, BP Empire, Never never land. I'm googling as mad. =)

I'm sure it's not in Classical mushroom, BP empire or the gathering.

It has kinda the same feeling as sailing in the sea of mushrooms... on the right track there. But it was not muddy effect either.. :(

Try Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom that comes in Israliens 2!!!

I remember that one of the two tracks of infected in that album have a circus kind of sound ,i really think it´s classical mushroom track!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

This is my first post here, but I've been reading here for a good while...

Anyway, the track you are looking for is :

"Infected Mushroom - Oforial" (I don't know if it is a fake name though)

;)

Oforia - Special Offer ? Atleast i remember it ended up on some .mp3 release of b.p empire for some reason.. No idea if it sounds anything like  you described though.  :lol:

278489[/snapback]

Thank you ever so much NaIIman!! :o

It's the one. :D