3. Season 5

4. Undertow

5. Gatewick (vinyl airport delay)

6. Dew (herbal version)

7. Chrysalis

8. Onset data

9. Forest fish

10. Suspended grounds

Was listening to this one again recently after about 2 years... When it was released it was one of my top chill-out pics from 2003... however this is 2005 now and looking back it wasn't THAT great. BUT there is one exception: the track Season 5 is a MASTERPIECE!!! It just seems to dig in deeper and deeper every time (and that's even after years of listening!!). Definatley one of the best chill-out tracks EVER!! I guess other tracks will be apreciated too by a new listener but they just don't do it for me anymore :( If you can find it second-hand the Season 5 track is definatley worth it :)

• 2 months later...

this cd is outstanding!! 6 is for sure amazing song... soooo incredibly ambient it just carries the sense of space with you, that eerie feeling... forest fishes... was playing on discman for a while too... just like gatwick airport... damn matter of fact this is prob one of my personal favourites of Ultimae...and in my case it passed the test of time well

• 1 month later...

I started listening to this album about two years ago. Haven't listened for a while now. Aes Dana's Aftermath and Memory Shell been playing alot lately though.

In my case this is a great album although I like the two other more :)

I agree with the last poster about hypnotic ambient trance. Definitely!

Memory Shell is a great album! It was arguably the best chill album of 2004. Having sampled Season 5 today at psyshop, it sounds good, real good!, one or two tracks sound great to me already... and this album came out in 2003. Yeah, they've matured, improved and stuff... but I want this album! I like the female voices and instruments, echo's, melodies, beats, and those indian tribal-like drums. Wow! Catchy... dreamy... sexy, floating ... talk about mood setting or really cool stuff if you're in the right mood! Also, the opening track by them on the Apsara comp is very well done too, and that whole Apsara comp is great overall so if anyone here has missed that, I recommend checking it out... like right now, even if it involves skipping school or work because you're seriously depriving yourself something wonderful. :)

However, it it just to my dismay that this Season 5 album is unavilable to order. Sold out I presume? Will they ever get more copies in? It seems at psyshop some of the better or best chill albums that I've wanted to buy lately have not been available. First it was Phutureprimitive - Sub Conscious, which came out several months ago and hasn't been available for at least a month, and now this. Hmmm.. bummer, and to my surprise this album is out of stock at saikosounds too! AHhhhhkKK!!! :unsure: Anyway, I wonder if Aes Dana has another great album planned for sometime end this year or next. I hope their next main album is better than ever, taking their stuff further than ever before. Make it so powerful and hynotic that we could trip without drugs!

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to still buy this album anywhere, anymore?

I would like to own a copy for my collection. It's [not available] at psyshop and [out of stock] on saikosounds, so...

There has to be a way.

• 2 weeks later...

there is a way

http://www.beatspace.com/dettagli/dettaglio.asp?id=871

378883[/snapback]

Wow....thanks RAH! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Stillness in aerial movement.

A rising trace from the background.

So wide. Unlimited gray spaces.

And it fades. And your mind fades with it.

This cd takes me mad.

At a first glance, it is nothing special.

No special production, no

catching melodies, no pumping bass ...

But after some time you listen to it,

hey, what's happening ?

No more boredom, no more

angry, no more concepts ...

where am I ? What is left of

myself ?

This is a trip. And its path

swallows your body, your mind

and everything you thought you

knew about yourself and the world

in general.

Please before listen to it wait

to be in solitude and in a suitable

mood .

Be aware that the first listenings

won't render the real power of this cd.

First time you listen to Season 5, it

could sound like some boring ambient

junk, with background noises,

bubbling effetcs and minimal drum...

Please be patient, and you'll be

rewarded.

You will need to listen

to this cd at least ten time to gain

access to the Season 5 dimension.

Awesome.

I rate it 9.

Favourite tracks : 5 and 6.

• 1 year later...

Anyone? ;)

lol, i'll just pretend that I have been waiting 2 years for a reply here but seriously, it looks like i'll just have to go buy it from beatport! ... Are they a reputable business to purchase from? they appear so.

Anyone? ;)

lol, i'll just pretend that I have been waiting 2 years for a reply here but seriously, it looks like i'll just have to go buy it from beatport! ... Are they a reputable business to purchase from? they appear so.

I bought something from them few months ago - Etnica - Alien Protein, and everything went smooth. A single experience is not a super recommendation, but I don't think I'll hesitate to buy from them again.

• 1 year later...