new Swan X-1 site is born !

Xamanist

Hello psy people!

I have the pleasure to announce that the new Swan X-1 website is breeding and moving!

Not everything is done yet, i've got to work on some modules there, but the main organism is pretty and vivid eh eh

Swan X-1 is a portuguese psy.trance live.act

Check out our info and very soon new updates of our tracks.

Swan X-1 website

Take a ride.. and tell me what you think eh he

Boom

Serguei

Why launch the flash menu in a pop-up window?Most browsers block it.If not all.

246827[/snapback]

yes i know... but if you allow www.swanx.net to launch popups, then all the next times it won't bother you, as you might know.

i did it this way because it's the only way to launch the browser with no menu i think, fancy-ware-style B)

do you think this is an important issue for browsing? aren't people used to this already (there are lots of start-launcher sites nowadays...)?

help me out ! :P

yes i know... but if you allow www.swanx.net to launch popups, then all the next times it won't bother you, as you might know.

i did it this way because it's the only way to launch the browser with no menu i think, fancy-ware-style  B)

do you think this is an important issue for browsing? aren't people used to this already (there are lots of start-launcher sites nowadays...)?

help me out !  :P

246829[/snapback]

Well...its a bit annoying for the guest to have to do something in order to check out the site.I know its just a click in Firefox f.e. to allow the site...I dont think that people are used to this,people are used to useless pop-ups opening from lame sites and browser blocking them.Anyway.The site is cool,i like the flash menu although i think there is a problem with the loop.

Well...its a bit annoying for the guest to have to do something in order to check out the site.I know its just a click in Firefox f.e. to allow the site...I dont think that people are used to this,people are used to useless pop-ups opening from lame sites and browser blocking them.

246835[/snapback]

i guess you are right... i'll try and find a way of shutting down the browser menu without launching another window

The site is cool,i like the flash menu although i think there is a problem with the loop.

246835[/snapback]

Can you explain what the problem is?

I know there are lots of things to do on the site, and i wanna do them all as soon as i can :)

Can you explain what the problem is?

I know there are lots of things to do on the site, and i wanna do them all as soon as i can  :)

246842[/snapback]

Ahh nothing.I just saw the menu going off when the mouse is off also and i thought it had something to do with the loop.I didnt realise it was an effect :)