Find out more

Subsun

Hi there, just to say for now you got no chance to me :), keep going,keep ignoring, send me a messege when this cheat explode, here in Portugal the hipocrisy rules and out of money, they suck and the devil may be fucking my ''neighbor'' ass. Make Prozac not war.

Bye Bye

what the hell are you talking about?

Guest .::E.P

Bye bye

Now I want to say that hokus pokus should not be a legal word in Finish. it's so obvious that The Eskimo's are unghappy. Engrish is a comon slang for Ukrainian sausage. Now that's the new found religion of truth. so

bye bye

BY3 BYE

NOW I WANT 2 SAY TAHT HOKUS POKUS SHUD NOT B A L3GAL WORD IN FINISH1!!1!!11 OMG LOL ITS SO OBVIOUS TAHT TEH ASKIMOS R UNGHAPY11!1 OMG WTF LOL ENGRISH IS A COMON SLANG FOR UKRANEIAN SAUSAEG1!!!!! OMG WTF NOW TAHTS TEH NU FOUND RALIGION OF TRUTH!111!!!1 WTF SO

BYE BYE

241908[/snapback]

HERHERHER Wet de feck gmhemn!1

Hi there, just to say for now you got no chance to me :), keep going,keep ignoring,  send me a messege when this cheat explode, here in Portugal the hipocrisy rules and out of money, they suck and the devil may be fucking my ''neighbor'' ass. Make Prozac not war.

Bye Bye

241732[/snapback]

? :blink: