WILD!

Guest Avneesh

hey guyz,

which non-goa/psy track really makes u go crazy..like as soon as u hear it u have to get up and move and dance

mine is wildchild: renegade master (fatboy slim old skool edit rmx i think it is)

if anyone has heard this track they'll know what i'm talking about..absolutely crazy!!

Guest [tom jaimz]

At the moment, it's Addizzo Da Bass - Doom's Night [Timo Maas Remix].

Especially when I heard Freq Nasty play this at the Burning Man, considering how unbelievably embarrasing the trance camps were at Burning Man, it was a relief. :-)

Guest Setsuko

-definitely 'cock/ver10' by aphex twin on his new album 'drukqs' although this is still extremely insane psychedelic

-and also Ken Ishii - 'stretch' on the Jelly Tones album the best techno track IMO

daft punk vs. madonna: da funk vs. music (house)

daft punk: da funk and one more time (house)

phil fuldner: miami pop (house)

faithless: we come 1 (trance/techno)

Guest PuuhaMees

Just some examples: -

Black Sabbath: symptom of the universe, supernaut & wheels of confusion

peter tosh: bush doctor, wanted dread & alive

Africa Bambaata: planet rock

and the list goes on and on like popcorn.........

Guest AtomicCow

Hey Tom, "considering how unbelievably embarrasing the trance camps were at Burning Man, it was a relief. :-)". What's that all about then?

"Zorbas" It's a song which was in this movie from Greece starring a famous movie star (I forgot which one, I don't know much about movies). I thought the song was originally Greek, but someone told me it was made for the movie. Anyways, when I was in Greece this summer I bought a tape which had this song on it, and when I was on mushrooms on the beach, my friend started running away with the tape player playing this song, then came running back and ran in circles. It was incredibly funny, and I always want to dance when I hear this song! ;)

Guest [tom jaimz]

Atomic Cow - it annoyed the @!#$ out of me that there were THREE huge trance camps next to each other - all with good sound systems and good DJs, although there was one with wicked DJs [Anti, Diago..], and one with a WICKED sound system [Tonka]. But because there were that many camps, the pure trancers were split between them. This meant there was no one energy focus point - I felt myself going back and forth until I finally settled on a [non-trance!] camp. If they had combined forces, and had Anti and Diago playing on the Tonka system, then the energy they would have created would have pulled people from other camps, and it would have been awesome - kind like what it finally became on Sunday morning when Anti DID play the Tonka system.. but during the night.. chaos, uncertainty, and a feeling of unfulfilment.

Guest spirit_dancer

yeah akindo..zorbas is great...the ones i like most though are

stardust: music sounds better with you

chemical brothers: hey boy hey girl

daft punk: around the world

dj jurgen: better off alone (nice memories:))