Dj Seb (Son Kite, Minilogue)

djseb

Hello folks!

New dj mix avalible at http://www.sonkite.com

Go to "other stuff" and choose dj mixes.

Most of you are probably more familiar with my downbeat sets ... hope you'll enjoy this as much. Some funky rock n'roll for a happy party:)

At the same place you can also find a dj mix from Marcus, made early this year. We will try to upload a new mix every month so next months it's time for Marcus again.

Keep it dirty!

Seb

Guest djnemo

Hello folks!

New dj mix avalible at http://www.sonkite.com

Go to "other stuff" and choose dj mixes.

Most of you are probably more familiar with my downbeat sets ... hope you'll enjoy this as much. Some funky rock n'roll for a happy party:)

At the same place you can also find a dj mix from Marcus, made early this year. We will try to upload a new mix every month so next months it's time for Marcus again.

Keep it dirty!

Seb

226744[/snapback]

Great stuff :) Looking forward to more input from you, Seb :)

great!!

I really enjoyed listening to your downbeat sets (and the Ooze ´live´) in Universo Parallelo.. Great stuff.. Hope its good like those

cheers!

(and if I may ask.. any chance of new ooze this year?)

btw quark.. maybe you should post this pic in the pic thread in off-topic section? :)

great!!

I really enjoyed listening to your downbeat sets (and the Ooze ´live´) in Universo Parallelo.. Great stuff.. Hope its good like those

cheers!

btw quark.. maybe you should post this pic in the pic thread in off-topic section? :)

226838[/snapback]

I tried to, but it doesn't work.. Or? :rolleyes:

Downbeat sets are very welcome... haven't got much of those and I'm still searching how to mix ambient so a good example would help a lot..

thanx I certainly give it listen :)

great!!

cheers!

226838[/snapback]

I think the Ooze album is probably one of the best chill albums EVER.

Therefor I really regret not having the original cd, but only the mp3's.

I allready mailed Seb to ask him if it was still available somehow or somewhere, but as he was probably way too busy making some more fantastic music, I never got a reply.

So, maybe I'll have to ask the experts in here?