KinDzaDza-Waves From Outer Space

Ormion

The weird part about kindzazdza's music (or amazing which ever way you want to put it ), is that on some days it just sounds totally boring , repetitive , noizy and totally obnoxious, while on some it sounds totally off the hook absolutely bonkers!!! some of his old tracks on the discovalley record compilations are mad stomping .. this album was released around the time when kindzadza was churning out his best tunes. inner space just didnt make sense to me. in the end its all about the mood and what you're on, im afraid :P

• 2 months later...

The weird part about kindzazdza's music (or amazing which ever way you want to put it ), is that on some days it just sounds totally boring , repetitive , noizy and totally obnoxious, while on some it sounds totally off the hook absolutely bonkers!!! some of his old tracks on the discovalley record compilations are mad stomping .. this album was released around the time when kindzadza was churning out his best tunes. inner space just didnt make sense to me. in the end its all about the mood and what you're on, im afraid :P

Have to agree with that.

Hell I love that acid spiral in the track "nature grow" starting at 0:50

• 13 years later...
On 1/11/2009 at 12:48 PM, exotic said:

Indeed.