POPSTREAM

halee

I'm all for it. Let's debate and flame those clones. BUT. Let's bash not only the full-on clones. Everybody can bash them. Let's bash also the progressive and the tech-trance clones. Can someone explain me why Son Kite's and FreQ's albums were so unproportionally praised? Son Kite didn't anything new in their last album. Just ripping from here and  there, trying to gain as big fanbase as possible and most importantly running away from their unique sound, that they worked so hard to develop. Freq's album, with all due respect id nothing more than same sounds and patterns all the way through. I totally dig 1 tune in this style, perhaps 2. But the whole album sounds like a loop. Aside the amazing collaboration with Fractal Glider that should be done more frequently. Why nobody awakes the ppl that fell asleep with Antix's Lull album that was praised all over? Why only full-on is the one to be blamed and to be bashed? Because it is so successful nowadays! That's why.

Now don't get me wrong. I am not defending Full-on!!! But. Let's be honest, and agree that the cloning is everywhere.

217059[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more!

Full On clones suck, Progressive clone suck, Minimal clone suck!

hey frontier psychiatrist, what did you mean with: Why nobody awakes the ppl that fell asleep with Antix's Lull album that was praised all over?

217111[/snapback]

Meaning, it was boring. I sleep with this kind of music, not dance.

EP, i guess i was too harsh with Son Kite. I do like Son Kite's music a lot! They are very good at what they do, but i think they do lack in creativity. I think that Ticon did the same ideas, but much better a year ago with their Aero album. As for DVD, well it is great step forward, but more on the technological side, not really musical one. As for Freq and Antix again i totally agree. Although i tend to like Freq and fall asleep with Antix. But, if someone enjoys it, i don't have a problem with it.

NP: Ticon - Some Simple Sounds