If U Could Choose pairs of Groups to work together???

Guest Psyguided

Hopefully..if we put enough feed back it might inflence the artists to actually work together....and i would personally love to see...i mean hear that!!!

Guest Raider

1. Algorithmic Disorder + Hux Flux : would be sooo freakin' crazy!

2. Logic Bomb + Infected Mushroom : Would be nice with a emotional track, with lots of singing voices.

3. GMS + Space Tribe : Olli should do the melodies and builds, GMS the rest.

Makyo and Shpongle

Transl, Posford and the Ozrics would be incredible!

I think Shpongle should hook up with an entire orchestra and do some work, that would be awesome as well!

I'd also love to see Hallucinogen work with one of those wacky finnish artists, like Haltya or Texas Faggot!

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

Shameless Simon fan...

Guest bugbread

Hehe...Shpongle with an orchestra would probably sound pretty similar to Shpongle now: in the Japanese show they had keyboards/electronics, flute, and vocals, of course, but also drums, timpani, standup bass, cello, violin, and a few other doodads.

Guest TRISTAN

ah. it has already happened. ozric tentacles in "pteranodon", hallucinogen remix. neato.

hmm, as for a pair i'd like to hear some advanced remix to mushroommans` classical crystaldelic (from va, cosmic conspiracy ofcourse).

boms.

Guest Psyguided

heh....perfect match ....sounds like perfect harmony...too me...And Who is Mushroom Man ..I have never heard of him????......

Got Infected????......

Guest didge

Texas Faggot + Ollie Olsen (if it hasn't already been done 100 times)

Psycraft + Simon

Ubar Tmar + Psysex

Son Kite + Atmos

X-dream + Tromesa

you could go on and on and on and on and on and on go on and on and on and on and on and on go on and on and on and on and on and on go on and on and on and on and on and on go on and on and on and on and on and on

but i won't

Guest lifeform

matt... i think posford is planning on doing a track with a guy from Ozric read the latest interview with em'. he talks about it.

but i would say hallucinogen and huxflux together... my god that'd be nutz. (i agree with you liarliar)

But I don't know if there's a "main brain" in Ozrics... If there is, I hope Simon's talking about THAT dude :-D! Thanks for reminding me, I forgot! And just to point it out, Transl came up with the ozrics/posford idea (!! awesome !! can't wait !!)

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

Howbout KoxBox and Juno Reactor

Guest transl

the main brain of the ozrics is Ed Wynne, in my opinion. he's the only guy that's been around since the beginning (1982!!!). But yeah, they are definitely a collaborative effort. actually, bomble would officially be the first person i know of to come up with the idea, as he has actually broached the subject with Ed himself! whoa!!!!! yeah, i've heard the remix of pteranodon.. not too fond of it actually. probably becuse i don't care too much for the original song.

tim schuldt + talamasca?