Stay Away

psyangel

why dont you rather just stay away from us :)

213502[/snapback]

Why dont you shut your mouth and do your drugs in private and let people have their opinion without all your smartass comments?

Why dont you shut your mouth and do your drugs in private and let people have their opinion without all your smartass comments?

213503[/snapback]

Really?So if started a topic and said "Hey all of you use drugs!!" you wouldnt make any comments??!!?!?!I cant fukin believe in any way in any dimension

213503[/snapback]

dude, every is soooo sick of your opinions. i am tired of people TELLING us what to do. if i wanna do drugs (which i DONT actually, ive been clean for 8 months). i will do it. i dont need people telling me what to do and how to live my life. i am not PRO DRUGS, i am not ANTI DRUGS, it is irrelivant. and if i ever do it, it is done in private. i dont go parading the fact that i take drugs. so whatever your on about, is a load of sh1t. as usual. your opinion means sweet f**k all to me. so save your breath dude.

dude, every is soooo sick of your opinions. i am tired of people TELLING us what to do. if i wanna do drugs (which i DONT actually, ive been clean for 8 months). i will do it. i dont need people telling me what to do and how to live my life. i am not PRO DRUGS, i am not ANTI DRUGS, it is irrelivant. and if i ever do it,  it is done in private. i dont go parading the fact that i take drugs. so whatever your on about, is a load of sh1t. as usual. your opinion means sweet f**k all to me. so save your breath dude.

213505[/snapback]

Well you attack anyone that have an opinion that goes against drugs or who want to have a safer scene. Did you not just tell that guy to go away? Dont he have a right to his opinion as you too have a right to yours? You simply just cant accept people to have a different opinion than yours!!!!!!! That's why I tell you off and I will continue like it or not dude!

And where did I tell you how to live your life? I just told you to shut your mouth and let the guy have his opnion without getting attacked by you!

Really?So if started a topic and said "Hey all of you use drugs!!" you wouldnt make any comments??!!?!?!I cant fukin believe in any way in any dimension

213504[/snapback]

Yes I would for sure make a comment but I would not tell you to get lost and go somewhere else... I aknowledge people's right to their own opinion even if I disagree. If I dont agree I'll say why i disagree but I wont tell you to go somwhere else!!!!!

That's was why i reacted in the first place... But I guess you did not get the point too.

Yes I would for sure make a comment but I would not tell you to get lost and go somewhere else...  I aknowledge people's right to their own opinion even if I disagree. If I dont agree I'll say why i disagree but I wont tell you to go somwhere else!!!!!

That's was why i reacted in the first place... But I guess you did not get the point too.

213519[/snapback]

oh dear EP. do you remember our little discussion about putting a smiley when your not being so serious?? i actully took your advice this time. it was a funny response in getting my point across. so which is it? MUST i put a smiley when im taking the p1ss, or MUST'NT i?? you seem to have conflicting opinions here...please, enlighten me.

the topic is STAY AWAY. do you see what i did there EP? you know, a play on words, the smiley. all the facts are there to prove i was taking the p1ss. you need to pull that carrot out your ass man.

oh dear EP. do you remember our little discussion about putting a smiley when your not being so serious?? i actully took your advice this time. it was a funny response in getting my point across. so which is it? MUST i put a smiley when im taking the p1ss, or MUST'NT i?? you seem to have conflicting opinions here...please, enlighten me.

213525[/snapback]

Well then I applogise. In forums it can be hard (even with smilies) to get the point sometimes.

psyangel .. . . . .your strange. You promote anti this and that .. Shure your not the one taking/have been taking to much drugs? ;)

If drugs are bad or not ... Depends on the persons mind and of cource, if this person is using or abusing the drug. Big difference there.

And I guess it depends on the drug, but people handle different drugs in diferent ways. You just have to know yourself and your limits. Some people should just stop doing drugs because of different reasons. And some can take drugs if they wanna.. Whom are we to deside? We can't. Every person for him/her self. You dont try to control my life, and I wount try to control yours.. deal!

hehe.. to bad we dont live in a fantasy world ;)

Dancesafe is very good site, but it is not made for people to STOP taking drugs cause that is ridiculous. There is more and more people using drugs every day. That site is made for you to take the drugs with precaution and to prevent shits. I found it pretty helpful for some things. It is good to know all the bad sides of drugs too, but to be honest, I don't care about my body in that way as long as my mind and spirit have been expanded. But anyway, thanks for concern, even though there wasn't the point in it cause this is PSYCHEDELIC site, you should try that on some other forums, where are all the good kids...;)

Dancesafe and Bluelight are neither for nor against drugs. You will find the forums frequented by law enforcement officers, parents, teenagers, drug users and non users alike. The aim of websites such as these is harm reduction: the belief that there is no safe drug usage but only safer drug usage.

Sites like these are designed for the express purpose of providing unbiased drug education. The "war on drugs" in the United States and Canada is not working. Most drug education is propaganda that in some cases, such as that of MDMA, is based on faulty research or outright lies. Where is the confidence to believe any of it when things such as Ricaurte's faulty studies are exposed? Do you really believe any scientist who is being funded by the US government to research illicit substances is going to turn out any 'evidence' that is contra to the US' current stance on drugs?

I am not for or against drugs in any particular sense. However, since drug use is growing and here to stay, I think it's much better to give sound information than some tired old rhetoric of 'drugs are bad....mmmmmmkay?' A generation of people, many of our parents included, shroomed and tripped their way through the 60's and 70's and are alive and well today.

Well then I applogise.  In forums it can be hard (even with smilies) to get the point sometimes.

213528[/snapback]

thank you. appology accepted. i may have been a bit harsh though. thats just me. i assure you, i never mean anyone any harm. i just need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

A generation of people, many of our parents included, shroomed and tripped their way through the 60's and 70's and are alive and well today.

213674[/snapback]

Ive been thinking about that cause lately my father is starting to do a lot of trippy things,i think he is losing his mind.I mean he is a really clever guy but sometimes he has really stoned reactions....

Ive been thinking about that cause lately my father is starting to do a lot of trippy things,i think he is losing his mind.I mean he is a really clever guy but sometimes he has really stoned reactions....

213740[/snapback]

i know. my father's favorite band in the whole world is Pink Floyd. nuff said.