Live Sets

visine

I'm using dc... there are many sets, but mostly Guy Salama and shit like that, but sometimes you can find interesting things.

I remember downloading X-Dream set in (I don't remember exactly) summer with half of tracks from the new album =)

Try soulseek or something

yeah DC is the best.

Ive got sets from X-Dream, Wizzy Noise, Hallucinogen, Infected Mushroom, Astral Projection and Son Kite.

Still wish it had more though. Wouldnt mind a set from The Delta or Midimiliz.

Oh, yes... this tegma set is great! Unfortunately, you can hear the crowd whistling and screaming... and still it is worth dloading

212906[/snapback]

I thought that was the whole charm and idea about recording a liveset hence the name "live". If you cant hear the crowd then you might aswell just record it in the recording studio ;)

I thought that was the whole charm and idea about recording a liveset hence the name "live".  If you cant hear the crowd then you might aswell just record it in the recording studio ;)

212922[/snapback]

How about a nice live set from you E.P.? :D

...and yes I have a quite a few original studio releases of yours on vinyl and CD, so I'd be nice to get that "live" feel too :lol:

How about  a nice live set from you E.P.?  :D

...and yes I have a quite a few original studio releases of yours on vinyl and CD, so I'd be nice to get that "live" feel too  :lol:

212931[/snapback]

Unfortinently I never recorded anything live :( And I am not playing live today simply because I no longer make the old style of music (for the dancefloor) and therefore don't have enough new material for a livegig. I am also very hessitant to do live because, as most people know - i hope, it's almost impossible to play real live with this kind of music (progressive in my case). You can come close but never close enough in my opinion. And that's ok I guess but as a one man artist (2 in my new project) it's both extremely difficault to do something interesting because of the eternal problem - enough money. It's simply way too expensive to hire other musicians or whatever it takes to make the liveset interesting. And I kind of refuse to stand there like a clown twisting some knobs. It's a rip-off of people's money. Then I rather Dj and work for my salery :)

Then I rather Dj and work for my salery :)

212933[/snapback]

We like DJ sets as well. Actually it'd be kind of interesting to hear what you sound like in that role as opposed to the chill out/morning side of EP (which I btw enjoy very much).

:P

We like DJ sets as well. Actually it'd be kind of interesting to hear what you sound like in that role as opposed to the chill out/morning side of EP (which I btw enjoy very much).

:P

212958[/snapback]

I don't know your taste but maybe you would be dissapointed. These days I only DJ progressive/tribal house, electro and occasionally ambient/downbeat.

Unfortinently I never recorded anything live :(  And I am not playing live today simply because I no longer make the old style of music (for the dancefloor) and therefore don't have enough new material for a livegig.  I am also very hessitant to do live because, as most people know - i hope, it's almost impossible to play real live with this kind of music (progressive in my case).  You can come close but never close enough in my opinion.  And that's ok I guess but as a one man artist (2 in my new project) it's both extremely difficault to do something interesting because of the eternal problem - enough money. It's simply way too expensive to hire other musicians or whatever it takes to make the liveset interesting.  And I kind of refuse to stand there like a clown twisting some knobs. It's a rip-off of people's money. Then I rather Dj and work for my salery :)

212933[/snapback]

I totally respect your honesty man.

There's nothing more pathetic than to see a band playing 2 hour set with a single cutoff button on a Nord Lead.

The only way to find out for sure is to hear it  ;)

212973[/snapback]

well our new Holm & Andersen website will soon be online and we will host our Dj sets there for listening to. I'll let you know.