reviews wanted

well, first let me tell you, Im more into the proggie stuff in trance, and I dont know the proper names of effects and everything to do a good review, but here goes my opinion:

the first thing I noticed is the lack of power in the kick and bass... maybe some eq there...

at 3:40 comes the part that I really really like, the best in the track imo hehe... this trippy, less ´scratchy´ part of your track.... Well made... The thing is, the sample after that takes a bit too long to come in, so it seems for a moment it is going to be the beginning of a different track... maybe make the sample a little before

I somehow like this acid kind of synth lines at 5:15.. reminds me of some older stuff that got me into trance, like infected mushrooms or green nuns of the revolution..... then the development after this is quite nice..

so I dont know what else to say.. I am not so much into the ´scratchy´ sounds, but thats just personal opinion, not about the track itself.. as for the track, I would say try to make the kick and bass more powerful...

and hey, probably its not your style, but if you can do more tracks with the ´clean´ style as in 3:40, I would really like hehehe... nah, but continue with what you like of course... and good luck =)

thanks a lot my friend. :rolleyes:

really dlad that u heard my track.i appreciate it.

the kick and bass surely have a problem.i ll try to sort it out.i have another track in the pure trance style that i am almost sure u will like.

i'll put in the site in the near time.

thanks again. :rolleyes:

for your kick you should try this tutorial in infected mushroom's website in the pictures section in the music tutorial section....

i hope it will help you :)

http://www.infected.co.il/

and btw i dont really like the idea of your track its too boring for me

its looks like you say from the biginning like "im gonna make a track that take 10 min or more..." and its boring its feels like forever untill this track ends :)

sorry that im rude :ph34r:

I like the track, but i think you have to many stereo effects on your sounds for my taste, there are some parts where i don't think you have anything panned in the center (except for the kick) and that gets annoying to me. But i like your melodies and i think if you work on the mixing it will be a good track.