epic hypnotic music?

cubicidal

Anyone know of anything possessing the same epic, hypnotic and melodic qualities of Darshan - Awakening, Plastikman - Consumed, and Solar Quest - Entropica... that withdrawn, dark, quiet and balanced, but by no means minimalist, sound...

210758[/snapback]

Perhaps Atmos - Headcleaner, a classic.

Anyone know of anything possessing the same epic, hypnotic and melodic qualities of Darshan - Awakening, Plastikman - Consumed, and Solar Quest - Entropica... that withdrawn, dark, quiet and balanced, but by no means minimalist, sound...

210758[/snapback]

Darshan - Spectra

Haldolium - Degau

Mittlestandskinder Ohne Strom (MOS) - Drive

Process - One drop or two?

The above albums might not be exactly what you're looking for, but they do posses several of the qualites your asking for. Hope you like them!

OFORIA - DELIRIOUS

SPACE CAT - BEAM ME UP

CALIFORNIA SUNSHINE - NASHA

POWER SOURCE - COSMIC WAVES

CHAKRA & EDI MIS - THE PROMISED LAND

They are not in Darshan style but they are surely epic, melodic and hypnotic...;)

check out NDMA - Vitan and they have some other track too which is very hypnotic (forgot the name)... Also Paradise Connection and the first Electric Unverse cd is very hypnotic and from more recent stuff "Passion" from Midijum records has some very hypnotic songs... More melodic are Ypsilon 5 and Ethereal, both very floating too

Hey Anoebis, you probably meant The Gift ( The Answer ) that was name of the second N.D.M.A. track, and yes, I agree about Vitan being exteremely hypnotic and psychedelic. It is one of my favourite Goa songs of all time...