volunteers for developing a nuskool goa webpage

AmithabaBuddha

I were thinking about getting some voluteers for developing a newskool goa webpage , talking exclusively about the goa movement , the goa artists lives , parties , the album releases , bios and interviews about the nuskool artists... well reviving the stuff you know . If you Goapeople want to give more ideas and join this project feel free to post right here.

:)

yea who are the new goa artist? I didnt know there was enough stuff coming out for such a thing.

that would rock :)

205947[/snapback]

there are some and the movement is growing

i am one of them then there´s Filteria , Ethereal , Ypsilon 5 , Monk , E-Mantra , Moai , Artha , Andromeda and some more... :)

well actually I don't find it that god an idea... when a site is TOO focused then it won't work well... you'll basically have a site for 10 artists, sure I suspect the movement to grow but then you shouldn't forget that what comes up always comes back down...

well actually I don't find it that god an idea... when a site is TOO focused then it won't work well... you'll basically have a site for 10 artists, sure I suspect the movement to grow but then you shouldn't forget that what comes up always comes back down...

205986[/snapback]

...this forum is focused... :rolleyes:

except you plan on having a working "proper" reviews section :)

205990[/snapback]

what do you mean? :huh::)

well what i want is a simple site talking about the nuskool producers , their productions , lives , releases , etc. A pure old skool /nu skool Goa site for goa fans , thats all. :) gotta spread this word around cause we got to reclaim whats ours , fullon dudes just stole our place on the psychedelic world and made it on what we´re seeing it now.. ;)

the existing ones aren't always *ahem* maintained or updated *pokes lemmiwinks in the ribs*

I know, that's what I meant with "a proper reviews section": I'm convinced that if a site will have basically the same system as this one did before it went into "forum only mode" it'll be an instant hit.

anyway, Amithaba if you want a helping hand from me you've got it!! I owe it to true psychedellic music I love so dearly to do that much ;)

so just what is the kind of help you have in mind?

Good luck... there is always room for more sites - the existing ones aren't always *ahem* maintained or updated *pokes lemmiwinks in the ribs* ;)

See if you can include Poly 61 in your list!! They are the best of new Goa!

205998[/snapback]

hey Basilisk , i sure will include him but , what about some songs first? :)

I know, that's what I meant with "a proper reviews section": I'm convinced that if a site will have basically the same system as this one did before it went into "forum only mode" it'll be an instant hit.

anyway, Amithaba if you want a helping hand from me you've got it!! I owe it to true psychedellic music I love so dearly to do that much ;)

so just what is the kind of help you have in mind?

206006[/snapback]

thanks man :) yeah its what i want to do , i want to do the same as i this page was before the forum... but with the new skool goa generation ;)