www.psychedelic.gr

massive

psychedelic.gr is a total shit site...just full-on party pics with greek 18 year old junkies in it...from the promoters of the party eith luv :)

...this site is shame for any serius person...

plz mister "pita-soublaki" or absolute zero return to isratrance forum when u belonG...this is not a place for xtc music promoters...

228585[/snapback]

Hahahahahahaha tell them goldenmouth(πές τα χρησόστομε!) :lol:;)

A war is coming

L O L :D:D

i have to say it would be a good try but for some reason i ve never ever found a greek forum when u can have nice conversations...

no matter if its psytrance or other. .

i dont think i am any better myself, but the only thing going on usually is bitching a lot about irrelevant things and some joking around. nothing more! let aside the patronising effect

oloi oi pantognwstes ekei tha pane!

L O L  :D  :D

i have to say it would be a good try but for some reason i ve never ever found a greek forum when u can have nice conversations... 

228784[/snapback]

in fact i have 2 good greek fora in my mind, one is down atm, the other[www.insomnia.gr is no more as cool as it used to be]

psychedelic.gr is a total shit site...just full-on party pics with greek 18 year old junkies in it...from the promoters of the party eith luv :)

plz mister "pita-soublaki" or absolute zero return to isratrance forum when u belonG...this is not a place for xtc music promoters...

228585[/snapback]

thats great man ;)

i like your way....

so if you don't like this pics why don't you send us some better to upload..from the partys that you go and there is better ppl on them ;) wait your fotos....

sorry man but thats why our trance scene its 10 years behind..because there are a lot of sticken minds like yours...

i don't know where is your problem with me but i don't care eather ;)

there is a dictum say : if jelousy was a grumb it will fill all the country ;)

c u at the dance floors

228585[/snapback]

So what do we have here? xaxaxa Mr. Powerotti! So burned this guy! Hey man when you walk inside the party try to keep your balance! xexe

so if you don't like this pics why don't you send us some better to upload..from the partys that you go and there is better ppl on them ;) wait your fotos....

229516[/snapback]

first of all i dont hav ANY problem with u or your team mate.im just telling the truth...if u see this party pics the only thing u can see is 18th year old boys under heavy drug influence...THIS IS THE TRANCE SCENE mr.absolute.there is no pics from the party's i go BECAUSE I DONT GO TO PARTIES...and u,your promotion team,your music and the ppl that goes to your parties...

So what do we have here? xaxaxa Mr. Powerotti! So burned this guy! Hey man when you walk inside the party try to keep your balance! xexe

229690[/snapback]

mr powerotti? he is from filand and he's name is tim thick...and dont say soe bullshit things to a person u dont know... ;)

first of all i dont hav ANY problem with u or your team mate.im just telling the truth...if u see this party pics the only thing u can see is 18th year old boys under heavy drug influence...THIS IS THE TRANCE SCENE mr.absolute.there is no pics from the party's i go BECAUSE I DONT GO TO PARTIES...and u,your promotion team,your music and the ppl that goes to your parties...

mr powerotti? he is from filand and he's name is tim thick...and dont say soe bullshit things to a person u dont know... ;)

229745[/snapback]

First of all Mr. Absolut has no team and he is not a promoter, he just play music, second you don't go to parties cause you have already been burned when you were 18 years old so this is THE TRANCE SCENE and mate please go to isratrance it is the perfect place for your big mouth! And who the f..k is Tim from Filand? Jesus! :huh:

there was always 18th year old boys at the partys mr........

you don't have problem with me but you act like 18th year old boy when you speak about other ppl like me(souvlakia ke paparies) ;)

as you see you are the same burned like the others thats why you stop going to partys ;)

and if you want you can speak to me closer...we are live in the same town ;)

do you have the b...ls ??

wait your invitation

you don't have problem with me but you act like 18th year old boy when you speak about other ppl like me(souvlakia ke paparies) ;)

as you see you are the same burned like the others thats why you stop going to partys ;)

wait your invitation

229764[/snapback]

Cut the crap AbsolutZero.What is this shit about invitations?This is a fucking public forum and we say whatever we want.Now you are the 18y old child.

as you see you are the same burned like the others thats why you stop going to partys

What do you want to say by that?You are the 'clean' dude and we are the burned so we stopped going to parties?Grow up and be serious.And think about who talks like a 18y old child again.

Yeah.But now its only 18y old boys.

wait your invitation

You wouldnt want to know if he has the balls.I suggest you post something like sorry and stuff.

You wouldnt want to know if he has the balls.I suggest you post something like sorry and stuff.

229777[/snapback]

sorry about what??

i've just come here to invite you at psychedelic.gr and your friend speak to me like he knows me for years.....

you must cut the b...l s...t man,

as about if i'm clean you can ask every one that knows me my man ;)

but as you see you don't know me well

c ya

stay home and play music at your stereo ;)

wait your invitation

229764[/snapback]

oh my God.absolute is furius with me...first of all mr. i dont want to mess up with u,im just saying my opinion for the awful psy-trance scene of greece and u r an active member of it...GOT IT?

secondly dont speak for me without knowing the consequences...im not burned, im not saying that u are a burned man..i just said that u play music to them...am i wrong again?

wait my invitation for what mate? who will eat more pita soublaki than the other...?

sorry about what??

i've just come here to invite you at psychedelic.gr and your friend  speak to me like he knows me for years.....

you must cut the b...l s...t man,

as about if i'm clean you can ask every one that knows me my man ;)

but as you see you don't know me well

c ya

stay home and play music at your stereo ;)

229852[/snapback]

just do the invitation mate.and leave us alone now.i dont know u.i dont want to know you...go back to isratrance.psychedelic.Gr.eternal emotion partys etc..

WILL I STAY HOME AND PLAY MUSIC AT MY STEREO MATE...OR GO TO SEE GMS/SKAZI at your friends parties for 30 euroz & more... (u r a smart boy,answer to me B) )

oh my God.absolute is furius with me...first of all mr. i dont want to mess up with u,

wait my invitation for what mate? who will eat more pita soublaki than the other...?

you don't want to mess but you still speaking about souvlakia.hehhehehe ok no prob...

WILL I STAY HOME AND PLAY MUSIC AT MY STEREO MATE...OR GO TO SEE GMS/SKAZI at your friends parties for 30 euroz & more... (u r a smart boy,answer to me B) )

229919[/snapback]

about the entrance fee i'm not responsible and believe me i'm not agree with this one ;)

all this thing goes to a dead end man...you start mess with me and not me....

so let be like this way....

i don't care...it's your opinion...you don't like psychedelic.gr......don't like it...who cares...but stop saying thing that don't have base ;)

c u at the dance floors