Looking for a favour...

Endymion

Hey all,

I'm looking for someone who's willing to burn me some MP3s on CD and send me...I wouldn't ask it otherwise but I'm from Serbia and the trance scene in the city I live in is literally non-existant...There are no CDs in shops, there are no parties and there are only few who actually listen that kind of music...I'd be most grateful! ;o) You can write me at endymion_pan@yahoo.com and talk it through...

Trance-and-dance,

e.

hey, Endymon - zdravo!

I will sort you out, I got lots of stuff. Will send you an email later this day.

mars - I got money and regularly order through the sites you mention. But, I can't seem to get anything from Kox Box! So, try to understand, if there is no way to get stuff, there has to be some other way to get it.

So, can please someone sort me out on KoxBox, or at least direst me to a online shop with reasonably priced cds??? And no pay-pal crap for me, only credit card ordering.

++++ this just in++++

I haven't looked hard enough prior to posting this. I already found a cd on chaosunlimited ... yay! :D

Yes Endymion buy at online shops like www.psyshop.com ou www.saikosounds.com.

It's very easy, safe and quick. ( and you can listen samples there before buying)

It's important to buy originals CDs to support artists.

:)

well, what do i often see at forums of this type, that lots of people request mp3s. then, a big avalanche of posts like 'buy originals, you've got mp3 samples at psyshop' appears.

i'm deeply convinced about a fact, that 99.5% of ppl here leech nearly everything in a form of mp3 releases. the rest is connected via modem. (i see that nobody wants to write it in here, but why should we tell lies to ourselves?) the better ones, after many listenings, buy several original cds. but still there's a lot (and big majority) of 'justleechers', who like to shout at all those mp3 requesting ppl.

mp3 samples at the online shops are _for_nothing_. what does a listening to 1 minute draft at poor sampling rate & bitrate tell me about whole track, its sound quality, its development ? with this f*ckin big quantity of crap that's being released, you need to listen very carefully to separate crap from quality.

ignore me, being bored in work :P

I dl loads and loads of stuff ... and then I listen to it ... and then I have two options:

/dev/null

or

go to psyshop and buy the album!

Btw, what is Psychopod? Looks interesting!!!

Ladic - "with this f*ckin big quantity of crap that's being released, you need to listen very carefully to separate crap from quality."

I totally agre!!!

and you have no money to order on

psyshop.com

saikosounds.com

trance-shop.com

chaosunlimited.co.uk

???

196321[/snapback]

Why would ask here then? I don't have a credit card (can't afford one) otherwise I'd buy stuff without having to ask anyone....

Trance-and-dance,

e.

Yes Endymion buy at online shops like www.psyshop.com ou www.saikosounds.com.

It's very easy, safe and quick. ( and you can listen samples there before buying)

It's important to buy originals CDs to support artists.

:)

196336[/snapback]

Oh, I'm quite aware of copyrights et al. But I cannot buy anything on-line. Serbia isn't included in international money exchange yet, I think.

Trance-and-dance,

e.

hey, Endymon - zdravo!

I will sort you out, I got lots of stuff. Will send you an email later this day.

Zdravo! ;o)

Great - then you can contact me directy at pmmcof@eunet.yu. I check this account regulary. Thanks in advance! ;o)

Trance-and-dance,

e.