Psynews 2ND Contest DEFINITIVE name : ANOTHER DEMENTION

NOT dimension but DEMENTion :-)

Let's now start the COVER contest :-) Try to make convers around this title theme.

Note : you can see in this comp name different meanings :

- It's obviously a pun with "Another Dimension" and in a way you can see psytrance as "dementia" music and this comp as "another" side of this dementia :-)

- It can also be seen as "another" dementia after the 1st "psychedelic sparks" comp.

- The "dimension" 2nd sense can show this comp as the underground dimension of psytrance, not the usual one from famous artists :-)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jolly Roger

Demention... Damned. Well I don't have to fry anybody afterall!

Though Bob already installed the tesla cannon on Jolly Space Monkey (the space ship). Maybe it will help on my next journey to galaxy of Gr'Og. The area is habited by one eyed sea captains and they can be very hazardous if not given proper tesla treatment.

"another demention" ? the title doesn't say anything. not bad, but still, not very inspired. no offence, just my oppinion.

Respect.

Guest Dexium

This title so WICKED... I really do love it.

I DOES have meaning...It tells you about how the contents of this CD will take you away to another dimension, where everything is a bit demented, warped, etc...

ANOTHER DEMENTION!!!!

Guest psyfi

i also like this name. and everybody who doesn't like it, has at least to admit that it sounds better than icoming "we are a gay community" intruders. ;))

no offense towards homosexuals here, i'm just joking

[strumpling mode]

-=- Psy/Fi -=-

just joking!

[/strumpling mode]

Guest ancient

guys, if u dont like my compilation name suggestion, i suggest u guys come up with a better one!!!!! whats wrong with it? i think it rules!!! another demention is a kick ass sequel name , so u guys that are saying my suggestion sux u better come up with a better one NOW! :)

Guest skybax

I think you should post this cover-thing again, since people are merely chatting about the compilation name here. And I would really appreciate some additional information about the cover contest; first of all, replies to the unanswered questions asked here.

- skybax / tripteaser @ http://www.unissakavelija.net/