Psynews 2ND Contest DEFINITIVE name : ANOTHER DEMENTION

Guest Rephaze

The cover of the first contest-cd wasn't the same as the cover who won the first cover competition (??), or am I wrong.

So when is the deadline for the covercomp?

Peace&Greetz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wubbo

why so many questions and ramblings about this subject?

is it so vague?just make some far out design as big as a CD cover, put the words 'another demention' in some nifty fonts and send it to Children.

I assume he will put them all online soon and then ppl can vote...ta-daaa

Guest blink

i gotta agree with mr. wubbo. it doesn't make too much sense to go overly in-depth on the image you are creating with the exception of the design itself. whatever you make will ultimately have to be tuned to whatever printing standards the company these will be printed through (if they need be printed at all).

i adore this site. it really does feel like a community

Guest RooMusH

I wanna say that the cover number 7 does it!! if we're talking about the word "Dimension" so u have there 2 Dimensions , one positvie , one negative , on the other hand we have the "Demention" and u see it in two ways, every Dimension has it's own Demented fonts.

Guest patrick

children,

is there a particular resolution images should be sent in? any other technical requirements? i'll be scanning home/handmade images...

thanks-

patrick

Um, not really related to the cover thing to much, but cover 10 on the screen has another dimension in the kinda font that old flying rhino used to use...I was wondering where i could get that font from .... if anywhere.

Thanks peeps :)