STOP IT !!!

Guest haemogoblins

Bloody hell three people in the band now! any more secret members of haemogoblins please get in touch as we have a gig on the 23rd of march in coventry.

Guest NotAfake

I think the track by Protex Midget is the best! it's number one! my Favorie Track ever!!!!! fuckin incredible!!!!

and ofcourse i'm not Protex Midget, we just happen to have the same internet server... (what a coincidence)

Guest Protex Midget

Oh, thanx allot NotAfake!!! i am so flattered by you...

I noticed we have the same server.. what a small world!

Guest SelfPromotor

Oh yes, i too noticed that protex has a great track! well done protex! you are the best! and ofcourse, i am not you. I mean, you are not me. I mean i am not protex, and you are not myself, as you and I are too different people!

Guest Protex Midget

thank you SelfPromotor , i know my track is one of the greatest in the contest till now ... but wait till the Vaikunthaloka track enter the contest :)

Guest UrAllfake

I agree whit matt stop bitching and have u no life go back to making music and at the end we'll see what song will win

ntl is very common as you can see...

bomble

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Inspector Morse

I'm sorry but I just need to add my 2 cents. This is a really interesting topic, I'm having fun trying to "crack the case". *cue "the Bill" music*

Here's what I've got so far.

a) Haemowanker posted a reply to the DrFog thread in less than an hour after it was created. hmm.. in fact the odds of the whole situation would probably be insanely small.

B) The enthusiasm shown by DrBog is unrealistic and cheesy sounding: i.e.: "WOW someone has accused me of being the Heamogoblins, I wish!"

and "It's amazing, grabs your attention more than most tracks in this genre without being out of place next to other tracks." (only someone as insecure as this chump would say that!).

c) After Hamogolbin points out that it couldn't be a con because DrShog spelt his name wrong (and makes a "joke" about it) the Dr STILL miss-spells the word - and even comments about it to attract attention to the fact that he/she/it couldn't spell it - TWICE.

"How dare you accuse me of being in the heamogoblins, or however you spell it"

"I am sorry to the Heamogoblins (or however you spell it)" .

My god man! That's worse than a line from a Steven Segal movie! How dumb does this person think we are?

d) They both have a similar immaturity to them... I wonder how old himogobon is? I'd guess well under the age of 18.

e) Read this strange excuse by a guilty DrMog -

"For your information, I am more into German, and uk Hard Trance, but listen to psy tranc eto chill out (Well it's more interesting than LTJ Boredom style D+B isn't it) I came accross this site while browseing and downloaded the tracks that looked interesting."

This seems to be a defense against someone pointing out that it was the first time DrDog had posted in the forum. The thing is, no-one had actually mentioned it!

e) Both use commas in a disturbingly similar way. i.e.:

Haemolamer: "Well it seems you've all been busy, thanks again dr log, you dont need to feel bad, i value all opinions good or bad, its nice to be talked about."

DrBog: "hahahaha, you jokers, How dare you accuse me of being in the heamogoblins, or however you spell it, yes it does appear we both use ntl, but so do a lot of people in the UK, mainly because up until february this year their 56k dial up service is free if they provide your telephone line too."

So yeah. I could go on, but I've wasted enuff time already. It's not really "beyond all reasonable doubt", but it's enuff to make *me* sure that they are the same person.

Hoomoogubtin, c'mon, own up... No one here really cares about if you're a con. Just tell me I'm right danmit!!! heheh :D