ZORBA - THE RUSH

yeah, great release! also into (and thru) the vortex is a killer. i'm really curious about the coming zorba album...

Guest KaShRuM

one of my favourite too, killer track yeah. The first time i heard i think it was this summer at sola luna, and i said to myself: what an amazing morning track!!!!! what an amazing festival track!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is the worst track ever released on TIP.World. I think it`s really sad that TIP.World has actually got a really cheeesy euro dance track on their compilation! I`ve got all the TIP.World releases, and they are all good, but this track just sucks! But if you like it, you can check out other cheesy euro trance like Tiesto and other main streem dance artists. It`s really similar to much of that comercial euro trance music. I usually like melodic goa trance too, but this is not even near the good old Astral Projection! Sorry folks, but thats my opinion, and I know those guys in GMS has said that they make comercial trance beside the GMS project, to make some money. That I can understand, but why are you psytrance people enjoying this kind of easy cheese? I thought it was ment for those clubby kandy raves...

Guest mogwai

well we can't all like it if its Mainstream can we. How shamefull for us. Back to the dark underground with you. ha ha ha