Your most prized??

Guest Stormbringer

Since I´m a VERY stupid recordcollector I got a lot of crap but I got some great stuff too!

A shaped Picture EP from Rephlex Records, printed in 250 copies. Caustic Window (Aphex Twin). One side has a picture of a 303 and the other of a 606! Very cool

I also got two of the first releases from Rephlex before they started using numbers, Rephlex Indicator RED and BLUE, vicked acid!

I got most of the other very limited releases from Richard D. James too but I haven´t got Rephlex 004 (Caustic Window) and 001 (Qustic, only 100 copies rumoured to exists!).

Today I was very very lucky! :-D

This is what I bought:

Tim Schuldt "Animatronic EP" MATSURI 26

Transwave "The Outerspace EP" MATSURI 08

Transwave "Land Of Freedom EP" DISTANCE

Battle Of The Future Buddhas "Tigerhill" SUPERSTRING 001

Cosmosis "Gift Of The Gods" TRANSIENT 016

Hallucinogen "Space Puppy" DRAGONFLY 37

Etnica "Equator" SPIRIT ZONE 051

I didn´t buy, but I could if I had had money enough:

Flying Rhino 002 and 004

A transwave album on Matsuri

An old comp on Matsuri with only gems

One of the very first ep´s with Prana on Matsuri (no 06?)

First release on Blue Moon (Dimension 5)

First Release on Helix (Deviant Electronics)

Second Release on Celtic (with Simon P)

And a lot more!!! I didn´t believe my eyes!!! The reason for not buying all of those classics were that they were in so very poor condition.

Sometimes you can get too lucky :-D

i have only one vinyl that is a little more special than the ordinary releases. it's a white label 12" vinyl from blue room reocrds with the juno reactor tracks samurai and razorback on it. but i don't know if this is really rare or anything.

Guest pollywick

Killing joke-millenium cd single with Juno reactor mixes

Kuro-Self released Japan only cd in leather pouch-200 copies ever issued

Hiro/Christof-Pink floyd- made at Hiro house while Christof was playing in Tokyo on DAt-less than a dozen copies!!

and lots of crazy japanese psy trance only released in Japan!

Elysium,

I have a friend here in Cambridge who claims to have a copy of the McArtney/Youth track as an original cd single.... I shall see if I can get a copy from him ... otherwise I shall be in touch again.

Some of my most treasured discs include

Subsurfing - Frozen ants (it's beautiful and irreplaceable)

MOTY vol 1 " "

Special Edition of FSOL's ISDN cd in a card sleeve with velcro & wonderful graphics

bomble

Ozzy's autograph on Paranoid, that rocks man. I have that LP but unfortuanatly its not signed, and there is a scratch in Planet Caravan, in the middle of the solo no less.

The most prized thing in my possesion has nothing to so with music....

It's an original cel from the cartoon series Dragonball Z (A cel is the plastic sheet on which the artists draw a part of an image.. i.e the bcakground.... and many cels are used to create an image or a sequel of images)

The image has just Goku just standing with nothing else.... But i love the fact that this cel was used (propably more than once) to create frames for an episode of the series..

As far as music is concerned the most precious thing I have is a 7" vinyl of Deep Purple's "Child in time" which was actually never released commercially and it belonged to an uncle of mine who has passed away!

Guest Jikkenteki

Overall the piece of wax I probably prize the most in the old old copy of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon I got from my mom, complete with in original posters and stickers included.

As far as actual psy-trance stuff goes, there are several I am rather pleased I managed to dig up, but I am especially glad I managed to find Juno Reactor's "Beyond the Infinite" on vinyl recently. That same day I also got Infernal Machine's "The Loin King" on vinyl too. Twas a good day... I also just recently got a white label copy of Prana's old "Cyclone" album too. Of course for some reason my college funds are rapidly shrinking as my vinyl addiction grows...

• 4 years later...

Not because they are rare but because I was so happy to find them either after looking for ages or just well surprised

Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh

The Muses Rapt - Spiritual Healing

KURO - Revolution

Union Jack - There Will Be No Armageddon

Deep Green - Music to Wake up to

Colorbox - Train To Chroma City

Black/White Rhino

Carribean Eclipse

Mu (Clear Compilation)

The Green Nuns of The Revolution - Rock Bitch Mafia (Vinyl)

My most priced record is for sure the Pleiadians vinyl with the scratched stars on the back.

Mine would be Dracula New Classics, a rare Japanese CD of classical music fused with subtle electronic sounds. I believe only 10,000 or so were printed and, besides costing me a small fortune, it's a beautiful collection of tracks.