if you like full on more than minimal reply

Guest --==MileS==--

I prefer old skewl stuff from 1995-1997 over anything released today but gotta say that modern full on is less appealing than some progressive stuff...

Of the music I've heard, the full-on stuff has entertained me more than minimal.

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

there's probably some awesome minimal out there.... I just haven't been looking, and haven't come across it :)

full-on!!! but with time I have learned to appreciate some minimal... The only problem now is to tell which tracks are minimal and which are not...

SMI²LE

Guest Setsuko

Progressive Psytrance over here !!!!!!

I like oldschool too but the full-on released nowadays is just lame , same 303's like 5 years ago , the commercial trance scene uses the 303 all over to make hits ... i don't like that ... the melodies are now very boring and without a special touch .

...the word 'minimal' give a very negative stamp to the very psychedelic musicstyle... there are in many progressive cases more layer than in a so called full-on track.

Progressive Psytrance is awesome... ☻

definitely (melodic) full on!! still can't see the beauty of minimal, but maybe it will grow on me later...

Guest dhatura

some minimal is good,but i guess that most of it is going towards a techno/techhouse direction...that's what i don't like.

I'm more of a FULL-ON person but that doesn't mean that everything that has a full-on psychedelic sound sound is good...

peace.