Downtempo Goa (or something like that)

Towelie

Again, Towelie, I think you have a knack for music, and I look forward to hearing it develop. I like the sounds you use, the detail work, the layering and the progression. What I yearn for is something that dominates what to my ears is mainly background. Something needs to happen, in my opinion, that is the leader to all the followers. And maybe the leader has an adviser or two at his side. :)

it sounds nice i like the melody and the transition to the begining of the melody

the (i guess) added part, last 1:30 sounds a bit odd compared to the whole track. kinda of too "down" and the percussions remained the same on that last part so its a bit contradicting IMO (beat from the percussions vs mellowness)

it sounds nice i like the melody and the transition to the begining of the melody

the (i guess) added part, last 1:30 sounds a bit odd compared to the whole track. kinda of too "down" and the percussions remained the same on that last part so its a bit contradicting IMO (beat from the percussions vs mellowness)

Yeah thats true, its the same bass and drums allmost.. need to change it. Thanks for opinion.

Thanks for the feedback .. but Otto Matta i dont quite understand what you are saying, if you mean its lacking something.. thats true

I mean that if it were a country it would have all citizens and no leaders. In which case it's not repetetive, but rather not dynamic enough in its hierarchy of parts/layers. In my opinion. :)

Guess this is last version .. got tired of it

I really like it. It's interesting and catchy, especially towards the last several minutes. I like how the chill track builds up to a more dominant melody. But before that it worked as either solid background music or intelligent music listening.

I've never heard a style or sound like this overall track before either, in PSY. It's unique and different in a good way. Keep up the experimental work. :)

Hey Towelie ! What a nice track ! Really pleasant atmospheres, and nice melodies. Reminds me a bit on Eat Static downtempo tracks, and this is suppose to be a compliment... I have never heard your other tracks, but this one is such a surprise man... keep up with good work, this is most definitely worth it. ;)

Hi towelie.

I'm new to this forum and one of my hobbies is to listen unsigned music, specially psy.

I like the downtempo style of your track.Chill out stuff combined with a lot of psy elements and oriental melodies.I think that you have a lot of different influences. ;)

The result is really interesting with a very good mastering level.

If I could change smth this will be the time of the oriental melodie.Maybe you must play more with it and continue for some extra parts.

Stylish ;)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for listening and feedback :)

I changed it just a littlebit again and put it on another site with different name, for the last time :lol:Click

You did something to enhance and further develop this most recent version (Qoysi - Zinghao). Anyway, by far your best one yet. Very chill and groovy. Great workl I would love an entire album of distinct tracks in your style as catchy as this one and beyond. I'd buy it. You're creative! Keep it up!! B / B+

thanks guys, nice to hear someone likes it.. i usually lost interest before getting a whole track together but this was different

Well I'm glad you stuck to it and finished it. Not only does it sound professional. It kicks ass. I have heard at least half a dozen times already, maybe more. You have a talent. Keep being creative and interesting! :)