Just how rare is SFX - Rainbirds?

Cinos

I saw it second-hand on Amazon once for £40.00 and a couple of days later it was gone.

414616[/snapback]

I got mine from amazon.de for 22euros w/ shipping to the United States. :-/ So, I kind of maybe got a deal, I dunno.

Aaron

I paid 6 euro, but I bought it before there was this craze about it. As soon as I heard about its existence I started searching and found several copies online (3 or 4 I think). So I bought the cheapest one.

I would guess at least 500 were made, but that it had weird distribution and never got any serious attention from the trance scene, which would explain why not a single place I saw it was a techno or trance store. I bought it from a generic second hand store. It's a pretty crappy album IMHO, so it flew under the radar for a very very long time. During this time the existing copies probably ended up in all sorts of basement second hand stores and bargain bins.

I paid 6 euro, but I bought it before there was this craze about it. As soon as I heard about its existence I started searching and found several copies online (3 or 4 I think). So I bought the cheapest one.

I would guess at least 500 were made, but that it had weird distribution and never got any serious attention from the trance scene, which would explain why not a single place I saw it was a techno or trance store. I bought it from a generic second hand store. It's a pretty crappy album IMHO, so it flew under the radar for a very very long time. During this time the existing copies probably ended up in all sorts of basement second hand stores and bargain bins.

414699[/snapback]

You know, Ukiro, funny you mention that. I have found very *MANY* Edel releases at, what we have here in the United States, "Dollar Stores." Yes! I haven't come across the SFX album but who knows, maybe like a lot of Edel releases I've seen, maybe there's a thousand copies sitting in plastic bins waiting to be sold here in Minnesota. I'd no doubt buy them all and sit on here and toss them off to everyone who wants a copy *laugh* for unreasonably large sums of cash hEEhEE! Anyways, I doubt I'll ever run across this release at the dollar store, though, like you said, they're at the second hand store/bargain bins :) so maybe they're sitting here in quantity waiting to be sold at a dollar store, hehehe. Or already has and people hated it so the old 80 year old grandma decided to toss it out in the garbage :angry:

Aaron

cut anyone please upload samples of the album or the whole songs cause if it is something that i don´t have from the astral guys and i want everythink from that guys.

415118[/snapback]

put yo shuld neu det det is elligael!1 peeple kennot due det!1

lol

cut anyone please upload samples of the album or the whole songs cause if it is something that i don´t have from the astral guys and i want everythink from that guys.

415118[/snapback]

I wouldn't bother, their sfx stuff is very mediocre.