The Goa Constrictor - The Suomi Cookie Club (video)

I participated in the February Suomi Sundays for Random Records this past weekend.
For anyone who missed the live stream on Twitch, I've uploaded my set to YouTube.

Give a listen and enjoy!
Cheers 😃

Track list and direct download available at: https://goaconstrictor.com/music/the-goa-constrictor-the-suomi-cookie-club/

• Like 1

People who don't post a track list..

A track list is good, cause it will tell you if you wanna spend 2h listening.. Or if the tracks picked are not up your alley you can skip.

It's a decent thing to do. I really have a big thing with djs who don't post a track list. I find it narcissistic, egocentric, and rude. 

3 hours ago, astralprojection said:

People who don't post a track list..

A track list is good, cause it will tell you if you wanna spend 2h listening.. Or if the tracks picked are not up your alley you can skip.

It's a decent thing to do. I really have a big thing with djs who don't post a track list. I find it narcissistic, egocentric, and rude. 

I almost always do. Haven't had a moment to get the website up to date

It'll happen.

6 hours ago, astralprojection said:

ill listen as soon as you post a tracklist 😃 i love a good dj mix. 

I totally respect. I keep them under a spoiler tab for those who like to listen without knowing the track list in advance but always have it offered (a few are missing due to age and having not kept track at the time.) I do agree that DJs should post their track lists. I come from hosting radio too, so sharing and promoting the artists I am highlighting is real important.