Tracklist:
1. Pick Your Star (06:06)
2. Light (07:46)
3. Angel Dust (07:35)
4. Come Closer (07:00)
5. Flying Among Stars (06:50)
6. Cosmic Ray (08:30)
7. Eyes Of The Universe (06:59)
8. Footsteps (Median Project Rmx) (07:26)
9. Komethale (07:25)
10. Old Fashion (10:45)

The new album from the Norwegian project Clementz will take you on a flight to the mystical light of distant Stars, which seem to be the countless Eyes of the Universe in eternal contemplation of cosmic Existence.

Eyes the Universe is the musician's second studio album and includes a remix of the track Footsteps from Median Project.

Fasten your seat belts and get ready for an exciting space adventure!

@JotinhaA store (shop or distributor) promoting is a couple three steps more than a Label, or Artist or maybe best of all, a Fan posting. A shop or distributor got a litteral river of releases (as do some labels...) and by posting them all becomes overtaking real fast, aka Zzzpam.  ( ..:

CLEMENTZ with a second Album is quite the event, perhaps even more so than his debut 'Kretsløp' album as it contained previously released V/A tracks on it....but with Mastering by Tim Sch.. -which versions did you prefer? I'm defo gonna blast this new Clementz album now (hope my neighbour is away, dunk dunk) .. Actually, Global Sect, I was hoping for a double album (he's got 2 proper full SC accounts, gadam!). 

I found the sound of this one more in line with the old Median Project (depths of space) release. But the melodies are based more on arpeggios and key progression than solid singular acid lines. 

Kretsløp was more in your face but the melodies carried a bit further and had more extension to them. 

I like both. But am really liking this one at the moment. Will probs be my fav from the artist. The bass lines and bubbly low end on same tracks are particularly dark and awesome. Giving it a good balance. 

• Like 1