Filteria - Lunar Civilization live mix?

Mantra604

This epic, well-known 'live' version is NOT the "Higher Remix" from Heliopolis album... Its much better, one of best new school goa track ever made....  Is it unreleased ? if yes , why hasn't it released yet?   Shame...

Is there any information about this track?

• Like 1

It's one of his lamer tracks. The original by crop circles is better. One of the best new school tracks you say? Wow ok 😃 i respect your opinion.. But it's completely off, just from filteria alone there's much better tracks like "perpetually delayed voyage", "birds lingva franca", "amnesia reaction" and "rotate to vibrate (ze remix)".

And as far as new school tracks there's like at least two dozen that's better than this one. 

But I hope you find your favorite version. Peace 

• Haha 1

@astralprojection: 

some note:

- I'm sure you haven't heard this remix. how can you say it's lame?  just listen, it's much better than the released version

- ye, there are lots of good filteria track (which seems more original, or technically better), but this one is at a higher level.  It has become a timeless CLASSIC, an anthem..

nobody remember for 'rerpetually Delayed Voyage' or 'Rotate to vibrate'... but 'Lunar Civilization' is still part of his live set (then and now), and how interesting, this one is still unreleased..

- please don't compare oldschool vs newschool ..      'crop circles - lunar civilization' is an average track (with terrible sound quality) in oldscool league, it's very far from the big oldschool classics (astral, chi ad, mwnn, hallucinogen, etnica, transwave tracks etc)...     if there is no 'filteria', this will never be classic (imo)

- if I may ask, don't off my topic :)  (with discussion)...

finally let's see this 'lame' track in action...  (at 1:36)... have you ever seen such a thing, seriously? hahaha ...     -->>

• Like 1

i dont particularily like either of the tracks (neither the orignal or filterias mix), rotate to vibrate ze remix is every bit of energetic and crazy on the dancefloor, and the melody isnt nearly as cheesy as the lunar civ one.

But i apologise didnt mean to go offtopic with your thread. you make good points.

i hope you find the live version of it that you like so much 😃 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 11:17 AM, Mantra604 said:

This epic, well-known 'live' version is NOT the "Higher Remix" from Heliopolis album... Its much better, one of best new school goa track ever made....  Is it unreleased ? if yes , why hasn't it released yet?   Shame...

Is there any information about this track?

I think the only ones who can answer this properly is Filteria or his label mates. Aren't you on Suntrip btw? E-Mantra? :) 

Maybe we could find the answer by sending out some digital smoke signals to Jannis:

@Filteria

Provided that he has his mail account up to date on this forum.

I did hear either this remix or some other one of the same track on a live set in Sweden long ago, around 2008 or so. His remix of Maia stood out more, since I love that track. And also a Trip Tonite remix. Maybe Asterope or Alcyone as well.

Cheers