the truth about radi604

astralprojection

1 hour ago, Parasphere said:

I agree, I'm also concerned for our forum member AP. Certainly when said forum member sent me some really sexually aggressive and demeaning PM full of expletives. It's a well known fact, that trying to put other people down when you don't feel well is a failed strategy. Everything sent out is returned to the sender like a boomerang. Positive and negative expressions alike. So yeah might wanna change that method, if you want to feel good about yourself AP. Never try to spread negative energy towards people who haven't done anything bad against you.

Whatever issues you have, are not resolved by drama, it only creates a down-ward spiral. And tends to affect a forum in the negative for sure. I don't think I speak only for myself when I say that this forum is one of the few remaining places I consider a safe-haven free from most of the negative bickering so prevalent on other platforms these days. So when I log on here, I wanna have a good time, with like-minded individuals, sharing the compassion about the Psytrance music we all love. Not beeing greeted by aggressive unmerited PM's by other forum members. It's clearly against the forums policies and the general atmosphere we try to build and maintain here. And this thread as well I think adds to that, it calls out people and paints narratives, without said person beeing here to give their version of the events. We simply don't know what happened to Radi, hopefully he is fine and well. But speculation doesn't really go anywhere does it? 

I'm not perfect myself, but in this case I felt it necessary to write something here, since this thread seems to portray the topic starter as somekind of white knight. The saviour and protector of people feeling unwell, which is a far-cry from the truth, based on my experience. 

holy shit dude wtf are you talking about. I told you to go F yourself in a PM. Thats sexually aggressive to you? Jesus christ. Ill say it again, go F yourself. I never claimed I was some white knight, lmao. I specifically talked about a bullied forum member and my worry about his whereabouts, thats it.

maybe you and gnome can get together then, and start a topic about me, since youre so keen on talking about me? lord have mercy

edit: also this "fake" concern stuff is really getting old. you dont know me, and @Gnomeyou dont know me. so whats the deal? are you this upset that i created a thread about a fallen forum member, that you feel you have to somehow attack me, or pretend to be concerned about my mental health? thats kinda embarassing. gnome, i dont know you from a hole in the wall, never seen your posts or have had a word with you. now youre pretending to be concerned.. lol ok. But by all means, create a thread about just how concerned you are.

Alright at this point anything i say will be adding fuel to the fire by the looks of it.

Just wanted you to know that this forum is in its chill retirement out in the valley sipping Port at this point in time.

I'm afraid you're far too late if you are pumped for action, not to mention nowadays there is an abundance of places you can do that online.

So please chill out, go out in the woods sit under a tree and take a few deep breaths or wank in the bathtub or whatever you know what i mean.

2 hours ago, Gnome said:

Alright at this point anything i say will be adding fuel to the fire by the looks of it.

Just wanted you to know that this forum is in its chill retirement out in the valley sipping Port at this point in time.

I'm afraid you're far too late if you are pumped for action, not to mention nowadays there is an abundance of places you can do that online.

So please chill out, go out in the woods sit under a tree and take a few deep breaths or wank in the bathtub or whatever you know what i mean.

whatever. 

at least me and radi had some chats, off this place, it was a long time ago though maybe 10 years or so. but we kinda knew eachother a bit. i dont believe he was a fake persona created by someone else. and if he was, then that person is fully psycho.. to pretend to be someone else, use someone elses picture, talk with random strangers (me in this case) and pretend to be someone else? well.... thats fully insane. and i dont buy it. i think he was a real person. 

anyway, we talked alot and i cant say the same for you gnome, we never had an interaction before, and yet here you are trying to pretend youre concerned? i mean its laughable! im not pumped for anything, i created a thread about a guy i think about pretty often, and worried about what happened to him. 

this is not about me, and im flabbergasted as how you would take this thread and turn it on me like this. its... well, its pathetic tbh.