Freq - Strange Attractors

I know this has been reviewed here before, but I gotta say this is simply stunning. I just got it and can't stop listening. Best cd I've got in a while. Wicked start to finish and very crisp clear sound. Mmmm... delicious.

Apparently this is Freq's second album? Anyone heard the other? Any good?

yeah, brilliant cd indeed!

I only heard tracks released on compilations... and all of the ones I've heard are amazing!!

Guest Tsar from above

I must admit that this album is one of those "got-to-have" albums, no doubt about that. Simply amazing.

Guest Outs!der

It's subtle, to-the-point, question-and-answer, progressive trance.

My favourites are Nurbs and Freqtal (freqtal is collaboration with Fractal Glider?)

Guest Outs!der

I think it's more comparable with Ticon, SOn Kite, Vibrasphere(?) and maybe Atmos yes

but on the otherhand, no, it's a style on its own..

Guest healium

It's a good album but it doesn't really stand out to me - very much in the same formula as most progressive stuff...

I find it very unsatisfying music to listen to, it's nice and I like it, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't hit the spot...

Guest penial

"It's subtle, to-the-point, question-and-answer, progressive trance."

I would agree with this except for the subtle part. I think it's straight forward, but very smoooooth nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, this album is fairly straight forward in my book. its kinda like the "commercial" progressive-psy album (if there is such a thing). ....but im not complaining.. from what i've heard (and i haven't heard the whole thing) it still be good indeed :)