11 members have voted

1. 1. do you enjoy the minimal drop?

• hell no
    • it's everything wrong about psy-trance today
    • i don't even know how to dance to it
    • actually yes i do, and i'll tell you why

recursion loop    493
On 11/25/2019 at 11:42 PM, Imba said:

You make tension, then you put it down, put some primitive beats for stomping than start building again. Imagine 8 minutes track of constant full power and melodies, you get tired after 20-30 minutes. Mood changes are good and people love them.

This! I wish more producers would realize this. 

Sometimes i think that large part of newschool goa is made for people with very short attention span who just skip through few random parts of a track, like "3:15 cool acid,  5:25 yeah, powerful stuff, 6:30 well, some melody, okay must be a cool track... Can't be arsed to listen to the whole thing, time to move on, cat videos won't watch themselves".

Progressive is not supposed to be listened like that, you really need to listen to the whole track from the beginning to the end. If the track tells a story that's the only way to actually hear it.

Some of my favourite examples. If you just skip to random parts, chances are you won't hear much except for the beat and some random synths or samples but when listented from the beginning to the end these tracks unflold in some inetersting ways

• Like 1

3 hours ago, recursion loop said:

This! I wish more producers would realize this. 

Sometimes i think that large part of newschool goa is made for people with very short attention span who just skip through few random parts of a track, like "3:15 cool acid,  5:25 yeah, powerful stuff, 6:30 well, some melody, okay must be a cool track... Can't be arsed to listen to the whole thing, time to move on, cat videos won't watch themselves".

Progressive is not supposed to be listened like that, you really need to listen to the whole track from the beginning to the end. If the track tells a story that's the only way to actually hear it.

Some of my favourite examples. If you just skip to random parts, chances are you won't hear much except for the beat and some random synths or samples but when listented from the beginning to the end these tracks unflold in some inetersting ways

haha comon dont defend the gays while having sexytime with Vageen...

There are hunterts of examples of very good made Progressive trance that creates tension out of a different mood while still sounding awesome. Yes i sade Progressive Trance and not PsyProg.

Minimal drops are stupid mechanical commercial STIELMITTEL Bljad...

I say how it works...first you find a melody than one acid. you play the melody over and over again while Gaping it with minimal drops. in the end you play the obvious Acid. BOOOM! you are a Psytrance GOD

• Confused 1

i hope Artifact 303 - Feelings will get a Meme or something...if i had the time i would make it to a meme. Everytime people do something "Out of the Box" this track should play in the video. 

Like a Man fighting for Family, Girl, folk, Race...or a Women who farts. BTW thats maybe the best example for Gape but still tension. Gays are not the problem...the Bad Gays are the Problem. (change the letter Y to P if you desire babe. KISS KISS)

• Confused 1

recursion loop    493
4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

another Person who hates me.

No, I don't but you could probably express your thoughts in a bit less bizarre way.  Not sure what gays of farting women have to do with minimal drops, maybe it's my lack of imagination.

• Thanks 1

We close our eyes to overlook the Truth. Cynicism is the closest thing to Realism...i am honest to myselfe and i know my weak/strong points. So i know the weak and strong sides of everything...want to be like me?

See in the Mirror.

Maybe i spread some Shit that i collected in my life. Sorry for that...My Glass is full, full of piss. 

• Confused 1

Tsotsi    129
4 hours ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

Maybe i spread some Shit that i collected in my life. Sorry for that...My Glass is full, full of piss

Well that clears up any confusion anyone was having ;p

• Like 2
  • Haha 2