Guest tokyokid

V.A. - Zoo 3 compiled by Skazi (2 CD)

out now:

http://www.trance-shop.com/de/catalog/prod...roducts_id=3760

Double Compilation by Skazi

Including 17 tracks & 2 video clips of

Skazi & The Chemical Crew!

Track list CD1:

1. Infected Mushroom - I wish (brutal mix by skazi)

2. Exaile - One of the tribe

3. Skazi vs Ami - Never again

4. Void - Dirty mind

5. Skazi - Acelera

6. Tube - Weird

7.Paranormal attack - Yakuza

8. Psychotic Micro - Frankenstein

9. Bonus Track - Dino Psaras - THATS IT?

10.Vj Masterdamus - Chemical crew video clip

Track list CD2:

1. Void - No disco

2. Skazi vs Omi - Smell like humos spirit

3. Paranormal Attack vs Skazi- The bitts

4. Exaile - Hide and seek

5. Benny Benassi- Satisfaction (Skazi rmx)

6. Skazi ft Isabelle- Revolution

7. Psychaos - The only (fucking) way

8. Talamasca vs schyzotrop - Action

9. Vj Masterdamus - Skazi video clip

Further to the huge Success of the first Zoo compilation and Zoo2 Skazi has gathered the Chemical Crew and his best friends to compile a new double compilation 'Zoo3'.

Skazi selected 17 new unreleased tracks made by the best producers of the trance music: Void, Exaile, Tube ,Paranormal attack, Omi, Psychotic Micro ,Infected Mushroom, Talamasca, Joti, Dino and Skazi himself. Together they bring you the highest production who make this compilation a master piece. Also featuring in this project two video clips made by Masterdamus of the Chemical Crew and Skazi.

Guest .:::E.P

Go and say that in the isratranceforum and you will get banned....lol

Pure utterly crap in my opinion.... The kind of music that make distributors afraid of touching our music. Extazy Kids on Trackers !!

Guest Mike D

Well say what you will but he dj'd here in Aus recently and even those who claim to hate his style went nuts... I love how this scene is full of such bullshit as saying someone's music is crap, when I see yo have a track on an international label maybeall you're opinions will account for more than shit... until then, if you haven;t got anything reasonable or intellegent to sya, why the fuck don't you just shut it?

Guest Towelie

pff you are no better .. i remember you bashing whole twisted records calling them soft and not psychedelic and so on

Guest Tentwins

I'd like to hear an objective opinion from someone who has actually heard the album, not just by looking at the tracklisting.

Thanks.

track 5 on CD 2 looks really promising!!! first it was metallica, then nirvana.. which they managed to fuck up so good (in negative way)

then they fucked up 50 cent in da club, which was a bad track, and they managed to get it to sound even worse (i find quite amazing that they managed to get it to sound worse).. probably the most horrible psy(??????) track i've ever heard..

and now the new fashion is to remix other "commercial" trance tracks like prodigys Voodoo People and Benny Benassis Satisfaction...and all this is made by our wonderfull FULL-ON psy(????) artists..OHH, and don't forget Alien Projects track "Groovy", where the guitar is sampled directly from Talamascas track Aries (which Lestat brother played), and AP said in Isratrance that it was a sample CD and gave no credit to Talamasca (anyone can hear that its samples from there..the drums and everything is still there).. so now people started not to only to be copycat buts sample directly from eachothers track..

i mean where is this scene going?? why is everybody remixing stuff all time?? where is the creativity today...where is the psychedelic melodies??

I read all the time that people are saying: the psychedelic scene have never been bigger..the psychedelic scene is dead...this new stuff coming out is Club-trance with some weird noises..there is nothing psychedelic about it.................................

Guest .:::E.P

The sample used on Cedric's CD is not played by his brother.... it's taken from a sample CD. Get your facts right.

what an amazing display of no creativity in this cd

all is the same. everything is expected. nothing new.

boring and lame.