03 - Tiempo
04 - Sex & Drugs
05 - God's Speak
06 - Fresh & Tropical
07 - Ragga Bass
08 - Maya Journey
09 - 12 Pack
10 - The End

I don't know what it is that attracted me to this release. Probably the album cover and song title 'Fresh & Tropical'. It was a sunny hot day in Melbourne, I was drinking a mango smoothie weighing up the pro's and cons of adding bacardi (not a lot of cons really), it was hot and I couldn't think of any sunny tracks to play from my collection. Along came this little number.
It's not often that a prog album will have a range of styles, bpm's and rhythm that can keep me listening to it. Bits and bobs here and there maybe. Saurus's first release has got us sorted, there is even a little progressive Hitech in there for those of you that absolutely must know what that sounds like. 
While i'm not gonna mark this with the Tsotsi boi seal of originality, Saurus has a sense of playfulness that comes out in his tracks, The Mr.Hyde track is pretty neat as well as Ragga Bass. Luckily the aforementioned Hitech track is only 4 minutes long. Long enough in my opinion.

If you don't mind a little prog and you like dancing by yourself on your courtyard throwing back iced waters, this then is for you.

Well there we go, who said everyone here is a Goa-head.  1 prog review for 2017. That should just about be enough. 

https://www.beatport.com/release/fresh/2065412