Any doctors here?

SixZeroFou4

Were all brilliant here. From training for 24 years and all my decorations I have an answer for everything. However I keep my diet extremely clean and I had curly fries (fried food), for the first time in forever.

The symptoms are sick stomach from so much grease. Any good secret remedies?

If you asked me how to heal muscle pain and injury associated with thai boxing I would tell you drink a banana juice then rub a Thai oil.

Pure pomegranate for blood pressure.

Exercise and garlic for low density lipid bad cholesterol management.

Only juices of a steak for ATP management.

Good multivitamin with zinc. Tylenol for last resort pain.

I can stitch myself up. Pop bones back into place. Use essential oils at night to keep my respiratory system Olympic ready. A prebiotic and right fiber as needed.

Stomach ache.. NO IDEA?!? Anyone can to share some wisdom?

I used to fix my muscle aches with basil oil, worked like a charm.

Stomach aches - there's some really really really nasty stuff you can drink. Formally referred to as Artemisia absinthium. If you brew tea of its leaves, it's BITTER AS FUCK, but do that for a day or two tops, all stomach related issues: diarrhea, constipation etc will be gone!!

The stuff is really nasty, though, you have been warned. Add some ginger mixed honey to cut down the nasty bitterness.

I used to fix my muscle aches with basil oil, worked like a charm.Stomach aches - there's some really really really nasty stuff you can drink. Formally referred to as Artemisia absinthium. If you brew tea of its leaves, it's BITTER AS FUCK, but do that for a day or two tops, all stomach related issues: diarrhea, constipation etc will be gone!!The stuff is really nasty, though, you have been warned. Add some ginger mixed honey to cut down the nasty bitterness.

Considering I know what you're talking about, thanks.. appreciate it.

I'll stick with the BRAT diet.

Thanks though. You're my best fan. We must expand our base. Would you like to be my vice president psychedelic chipmunk?

If he says yes were taking applications for a lawyer or someone who has a vast knowledge of law and it's practice.