I'm sharing this video because I care

SixZeroFou4

That Trump one :lol:

Not sure if this guy is just not trying to hide anything at all, or if he's just really good at hiding things behind a facade of being open about things we'd expect a politician to hide :huh:

That Trump one :lol:

Not sure if this guy is just not trying to hide anything at all, or if he's just really good at hiding things behind a facade of being open about things we'd expect a politician to hide :huh:

Bro-tato chip, I have no idea. I stopped trying to figure it out. I will say I've yet to come across one of his supporters in a face to face scenario that aren't the definition of jerk. It's only tv where his supporters are normal.

I think everyone is realizing they can push their republican agenda through him like a puppet because he doesn't even know how things work. We will see how things play out.

Bro-tato chip, I have no idea. I stopped trying to figure it out. I will say I've yet to come across one of his supporters in a face to face scenario that aren't the definition of jerk. It's only tv where his supporters are normal.

I think everyone is realizing they can push their republican agenda through him like a puppet because he doesn't even know how things work. We will see how things play out.

Well he is a Berk. I have no idea how people can support him so passionately without being pricks themselves.

Well he is a Berk. I have no idea how people can support him so passionately without being pricks themselves.

I watched him give a speech when the hacked emails were released and all the sanders supporters were calling for rigged system, trump was so happy. He looked like he loved the chaos more than anything.

I can understand wanting to win, but to go as far as he did, I can't understand or respect that. The trump supporters are now empowered bullies and don't shy away from racist comments. I watch them on stream and it's unreal.