3. Journey

4. Sunny Day

5. Massive

6. Who's There

7. Last Human

8. Yellow Summer

9. Wake Up

Ob4v5fv.gif

I was Waiting For Something. Anything. Then came the Day After and the day after that and that something never arrived. To say it was an uneventful Journey barely scratches the surface. As I stared out my window at the Sun Day passing me by I realized I had made a Massive mistake. Time seemed to creep by with only mild and sometimes annoying stimulation.

"Who's There?" I asked, knowing full well that like Peter I was probably the Last Human around with no one to hear my plea. Yellow Summer is the color of the day fading into night and also the feeling that my time was stolen from me. If I could float above myself I would scream and plead with my physical form to Wake Up and not make the mistake of letting the very Unfunky Dragon steal precious minutes.

This is a CD of background noise where every track melts into the next with nary a distinguishing characteristic. This isn't progressive. It's minimal masquerading as progressive.

Psyshop

Beatspace