First self mastering. Hope to receive some constructive comments!

Skream

Would it be better if we can compare the non-mastered track and the mastered track?

See what the diffrence is and where you came from.

Is the track without limiters on the master channel or not? And what is the uploaded quality? Wav/flac or mp3?

I think for self-mastering it sounds pretty decent. A professional ME would make it better anyway, but probably the average listener would barely care about the difference.

As for the track itself, it is not quite my kind of psy but I think it's pretty well produced, groovy and catchy. I liked some tricks you've done to the voice samples, however there are too much of them tbh.

Would it be better if we can compare the non-mastered track and the mastered track?

See what the diffrence is and where you came from.

Is the track without limiters on the master channel or not? And what is the uploaded quality? Wav/flac or mp3?

Thank you so much guys for your quick response !

Yeah I'm going to upload as soon as possible the un mastered version so you can compare them.

First thing i've done was Equalizing every single channel directly from ableton live, than i've exported the track in " .aif". After that i've tried to maximize, equalize and compress te track using a multiband compressor with Ozone 6.

Than have exported it in an " .wav" file.

One thing that i don't know if I've don wrong it's that when i've exported the master from ableton live I've limited the master to -0.6 db where it would not clipp.

I think for self-mastering it sounds pretty decent. A professional ME would make it better anyway, but probably the average listener would barely care about the difference.

As for the track itself, it is not quite my kind of psy but I think it's pretty well produced, groovy and catchy. I liked some tricks you've done to the voice samples, however there are too much of them tbh.

Thank you so much mate, I appreciate so much to hear that is not bad at all!!

Imlistening some of your tracks and i can say that you are on the right way ! Going to follow you to hear and see youre upgrades !

Imlistening some of your tracks and i can say that you are on the right way ! Going to follow you to hear and see youre upgrades !

Thanks, glad to hear that :)

As for your question about the master output of the limiter (if I understood you correctly), I do the same thing - I set it to -0.3 to -0.6 db, otherwise it may clip or distort on some playback systems or when converted to mp3.

Btw, I also use Ozone for mastering my tracks.

Thanks, glad to hear that :)

As for your question about the master output of the limiter (if I understood you correctly), I do the same thing - I set it to -0.3 to -0.6 db, otherwise it may clip or distort on some playback systems or when converted to mp3.

Btw, I also use Ozone for mastering my tracks.

I'm new in Ozone and i'm really poor in techniques fr master. hope to recive some tips in this forum =)

Anyway, there is the unmastered version, i was hearing it and I can say that there is not too much difference. what you think guyzzz ?

https://soundcloud.com/chillkay/mr-bonga