Real Nitemare (2016 Exit Eternity Remix) teaser

Ive rewritten my original track to be more goatrance and this just a teaser on what to come.

EP is not that far away now!

http://www.aeap.se/priv/realnitemare.wav

Also a huge humble thanks to the very wonderful people like Draeke, Colin, and Richpa all gladly would agree to listen to my demos and give me some suggestions, which to scrap , which to continue on so forth.

And getting this support for legends and such an honor. Thanks guys:)

edit: And Rasalom and Starkraver too ofc, and now add recursion loop to that, and Im in the presence of true honor and Im not exagurating (fuckit dunno how to spell it) I truly feel so humble by it.

and these teasers I post - the end result will be 10x better at least.

• Like 2

could you share what is wrong with the mixing so that i can more easily fix it? thank you :)

i truly respect your opinion being who you are and everything.

btw the version im currently working on sounds allot different and it might be fixed already, but wont share until alot more has been done.

atm nuendo4 just stopped working. i upgraded (sadly) to win10 for different reasons and it worked fine up until last night. so right now im gonna do a dual bootup with win7 for music production use.

so as soon as im done with this very boring task - ill be able to update the tracks and apply all that ive learned from all the people in my OP.)