Filteria Remix of old Etnica track avaliable for download...

Hi people...

Since i have recieved lots of emails from people asking how they can get my full lentghs tracks, i decided to put up the remix of Etnicas - Screaming Butterfly since it will never be released.. You can find the track here: http://filteria.onewayltd.com

During next week/this weekend there will be more extracts of new tracks i've made

Thanx for your support / Filteria

Thanx for the nice comments dudes...

The reason why it won't be released is that Max (Etnica) recieved this track from me. He thought it was abit outdated and had to many melodies (todays scene we have one melodie/track or simply no melodies at all)...

I thought that melodies is what we need but accordning to *some* labels it doesn't seem so...anyway enjoy this for the moment.. I promise more TRUE psychedelic music will come!

Filteria

Believe me people, this is not in his top 10 of his best tracks... but it's good anyway... :)

Filteria Rox... :)

for LEMMIWINKS... he will play live in Belgium the first of may on a party in the ruins of a medieval castle... During the day :)

cool man, I'll definatley be there!!!

"The reason why it won't be released is that Max (Etnica) recieved this track from me. He thought it was abit outdated and had to many melodies (todays scene we have one melodie/track or simply no melodies at all)..."

WTF??? Now I understand better why all the classic artists are releasing crap... :-(

SMI²LE

WTF??? Now I understand better why all the classic artists are releasing crap... :-(

lol

Anyway, i wanted to say that the homepage have been updated with new extracts from my new tracks..check it out people :)

Especially ULTIMATOR!

Cheers

Guest jimi horton

Wow! Amazing f*%&ing remix dude.... please come to canada some time!

"The reason why it won't be released is that Max (Etnica) recieved this track from me. He thought it was abit outdated and had to many melodies (todays scene we have one melodie/track or simply no melodies at all)..."

I hope this is not an indicator of what the new pleiadians album will be like...

Guest koolaid

Haha what a lameass. Your remix absolutely rocks Filteria!!!

When's the CD coming out????? =D

Can't wait to check it out!

Guest Fluke

I can in some way understand Max when saying it's a bit outdated. It feels like Filterias music is a bit all the same. Almost the same melodies, almost the same sounds in each and every track. I can't imagine Filteria is spending much time to create a track. Somehow they all seem a bit plane and two dimensional. Don't get me wrong. I prefer melodic but please put a bit more effort into the tracks. Quality before quantity :)

In my opinion if you think his melodies are always about the same, them you must think all the full on tracks are one and only track released thousand of times since 2001 :)

no offense. constructive comments like yours are always great.

personnally i think he makes great music though he could indeed spend more time on the tracks. don't forget he started making music not long ago. i don't know if you've tried but it's not so easy to make a consistent track. so doing this after a few months is already an achievement !