lets talk about Digital Sun.

astralprojection

over all the years ive lurked and been active on this forum, Ive seen very little talk of this artist, so I intend to bring him to light to those whove mightve forgotten : or for those who it might be someone new to discover....

in any case; the showcase track is obviously "Into the sun" and is one of those special "illegal forest raves in the outskirts of Malmö" moments, and Im extremely biased by that of course.

But listening to this track from any point of view should be at least consdired a milestone in the more "undergrouind" rave/goa/party scene.

Let be honest who the pop-goa artists are, and this one aint it.

So I would like to celebrate this project; and with the track; Into the Sun, which for me is a no-brainer 10/10 for pure, fresh, clean, old school Goa from 1997, while it was still at its peak.

I wonder what synth produces that creamy lead @ 02:24 .. and throughout the song....

sounds like some FM synthesis, played at low octave, distorted, then LP filtering away the bass, and EQing up the treble.

maybe? dunno.

Yes, fantastic cd... Morning Glory, what an amazing build up!

Yes and Give Peace a Chance. These three tracks are for me the best of the album.