5. Distorted Soul

6. Totally Biodegradable

7. Multivers

8. The 11th Dimension

9. Chewbaka

10. Aguas Blancas

"None of this is real."

MP5Dl0M.gif

This totally nails how I feel about this release. Zero emotion. There are no highs or lows this just...is. Like a pine cone or the dump I took in the toilet. It's just matter. Even for 2003 this is a musical non-entity. We're coming up on the 12th anniversary of this album from one of the old is gold projects and nobody has even bothered to review it. The cover art is such a colossal misrepresentation of the music inside. So utterly non thought provoking they could've went with this cover.

6ZRpiFt.jpg

Except perhaps the font would stimulate too much synaptic activity. It's on sale for about 10 bucks on Discogs and I assume that price includes the pillow and a blanket. This is the definition of vanilla. This is one update I shan't be downloading.

In TE's defense, we could say that the masterng is totally hideous, and it ruins even cool tracks such as Chewbacca.

Not such a bad album but clearly not a match for the awesomeness of "Violent Relaxiation".