I'm looking for more producers like PsiloCybian and 1200 Mics

PanzerKunst

Hi everyone,

There is a ton of psytrance around 134-138 bpm that I like (Protonica being probably my favourite producer at that speed), but when DJing I love to play tracks around 142-148 to rock the dancefloor. At that speed, I really struggle to find psytrance that I like.

I only found 2 tracks from PsiloCybian that I liked enough to put in a set (but "Succumb" is absolutely incredible IMO, and original), and I also like the latest album from 1200 Micrograms a lot.

I'm not a huge fan of voices in tracks, I don't like Indian melodic influences, or voice and sounds that evoke aliens and weird stuff like that - I find it cheesy.

To give you an idea of some fast tracks that I played in my last set, and that I like:

3. Beyond Reality by Relativ & V-Society

4. 96% by 1200 Micrograms

5. Let It Roll by 1200 Micrograms

6. Succumb by PsiloCybian

7. It Starts With a Whisper by 1200 Micrograms

8. Altjira by PsiloCybian

9. The Apocolypse by 1200 Micrograms

(Tracks 1 and 2 are unlisted because they were slower - you can listen to the whole set here if you wish: https://www.mixcloud.com/goldfish_memory/psytrance-that-i-like-right-now).

So basically, I really struggle to renew myself when it comes to psytrance tracks around 142-148bpm, and I would love to have some suggestions.