Psysutra - Gamma Phoenicis Remix Contest

Richpa

PsySutRa decided to throw a remix contest for two tracks from his Gamma Phoenics album (United States Of Mind and Postcard From Goa) and release a special remix EP through Neogoa. So, in case you're interested and want to participate, hit this link to download files needed for remixes -> http://goo.gl/oMGFqS. Deadline for sending the remixes is 01.09.2015. (September 1st) to email adress: psysutra@gmail.com and after that we will announce the winners. There are no special rules except that preferred genre(s) should be Goa trance, Psytrance, Chill Out, Progressive. Please make sure to use WeTransfer or Dropbox for sending the files (in 24-bit WAV format or MP3 320). Spread the word!

11140338_369270173261622_114882249031238

Bumping so that folks can see this and participate. Would be interested to see folk's results.

I'd love to hear a fine progressive or a furious darkspy remix of this ! xD

Or an Uplifting Trance remix, oldschool style !

Uplifting? As in the old armin/tiesto/airbase/etc way or the uplifting goa/psy stuff? Either way, it would be interesting.

If I knew how to mix something, I'd be doing that right now.

Actually, I contacted Pulsar Recordings to inform them of this contest, even if they don't do psy.

The answer :

Hey man, always glad to hear back from our fans! I did check out the remix contest you sent, but we hardly deal with psy trance on this label, only on our sub label Pulsar Dark and that is some influences :) There might be more psy trance stuff there.. Also very glad tgat you still like that old release of ours (Eris).

Cheers :))

:'(