3. Toxic Vs. Abomination - Unfinished Business

4. Seroxat - Who's The Enemy?

5. Wizard Lizard - Pain killer

6. Damage - Go Get Stupid

7. Combat - Mind Revolution

8. Sector D - Chain Reaction

9. Neuromotor - Free Mind In a Reckless World

10. Penta - Everybody Goes Crazy

I believe there is a hierarchy for all things. For example pizza. It's all personal preference, but personally I like Pizza Hut for eating and Little Cesar's for doormat purposes. Cows eat grass, people eat cows, and dinosaurs eat people. That's a fact. When it comes to watching sports there's hockey, football, and then all the other crap. And don't hit me with soccer is the most popular around the world. Of course it is, you don't have to have any money to play it. It's a no brainer to choose soccer when you can't spend a month's wages on one f*cking skate. F*ck you don't even need shoes or a ball to play soccer. Didn't Pele kick a bunch of rags tied together? Hierarchy. Don't disturb it.

Same goes for aliens. I personally believe they're not all created equal. Some are highly intelligent and takeover planets and then there are f*cktards like these who crash land in Alabama and get seen by drunk rednecks and then have to resort to anal probing. Think aliens want to probe your anus? Sounds like that job is saved for low organism on the totem pole. The debut compilation for this label certainly assembled some really well known names didn't they? And I think these pros saw this label and began to salivate.

l0DF5y5.gif

"Sure we'll sell you some of our latest tracks! Hot off the presses!" Suckers. For f*cks sake the Combat track was already 4 years old when it made it onto this spaceship. Meanwhile the tracks are hollow, shallow, rough drafts that are far from any of their best work. Every single one of them lack creativity or depth. No journey, no story just tired full-on. Why the f*ck should I care about a track when it's obvious the people who made it didn't give a sh*t?

I think that cover says it all. Three aliens thinking they're going to take over this world when all they're really going to do is stick a metal pole up Cartman's fat ass.

ZEGqCxQ.gif

You've been Reckless Rhythmed.

Psyshop

Beatspace

Mdk