MY first track after 10 years out of order - please comment

Simonmush

It's nice, the composition is good, soundwise it's not that special but it stands its ground. It has a bit of a dub techno feel, but I'd play a bit more with the reverb and delay through the track (feedback it, amplifying it, maybe a second delay/reverb with different modulation settings, all that jazz) to make it more exciting.

The snare around the 2:00 mark has a strange clicky sound in the mid area in the right channel, I'd cut that out. Maybe make the snare mono, cut out the lower part, and send it to a chorus effect if you want it stereo? Just typing out loud, I guess it would suit better with the overall clean sound.

After hearing it a second time, that snare around 2:00 has different layers right? Because at 6:00 the click sound doesn't appear anymore. If so I'd get rid of it, or make it bigger, right now it's neither fish nor fowl (had to look that expression up on google :P ).

Cheers!

Thank you so much! This are very good tipps. you´re right, the snare sound is layerd, one layer comes a bit bit earlier, thought it sounds cool, but after a while hearing/producing i just can`t say if a sound sounds good anymore. But i think i will reedit it after a while!