would you buy it ?

Guest Dr. Gonzo

suppose a new album came out, style: old etnica & old pleiadians, exactely the same quality (or higher), the same or a higher amount of madness, approximately the same sound ... but other kind of madness, other kind of melodies, back then, that album would have been a BOMB , if that came out now, would you buy it ?

i mean, is there still place for talented madness with the old skool sound in this world??

Guest Kristian

Yes agree, would buy it immediately (my latest bought album was Ethereal Anima Mundi - oldschool kicks ass :) (infact I got it from the label manager) :)

Funny, I just asked myself the same question the other day when I was thinking of restarting my "oldschool" tranceproject Halosian.

I've noticed that there's still a need for the oldtrance (goa) sound here in Sweden lately. Soon there will be an oldschoolparty in Alingsås, and the 31st of January Subcouds will be revived for an evening for another party (www.spaceport.nu).

Your question and everything else that shows a demand for this type of music has made me realize that I have to continue and hopefully release some of it :)

Of Course I'd get it...Old school will never die, no matter when it is produced and how ! :) BTW, Pleiadians - Inner Space was good, but nothing spectacular, it had the same full on beat as there is nowadays, and it still lacked some more melodies...It wasn't bad but it surely wasn't a classic. I hope EXPLORER is going to be slightly more diverse than that...:)

• 2 years later...

suppose a new album came out,  style: old etnica & old pleiadians, exactely the same quality (or higher), the same or a higher amount of madness, approximately the same sound ... but other kind of madness, other kind of melodies,  back then, that album would have been a BOMB , if that came out now, would you buy it ?

i mean, is there still place for talented madness with the old skool sound in this world??

59309[/snapback]

Hell yeah. Imagine if the New Pleiadians album was something like that. I'd buy it in a second.