Goa Trance Song Using Only Tal Bassline 101: Contest Entry!

Tjgoa

Hey everyone! Just discovered this site and noticed some interesting people logged in here. About the track; I'm active a lot on kvr and decided to enter a contest called OSC where you pick only one vsti and produce a song with it. Used about 50 instances of TAL Bassline 101, a classic goa synth. I'm very curious to hear what others think of it.

https://soundcloud.com/majestic_dawn/tal-osc-goa-song

Still needs mastering. Will fix it for the next version :-) I'm no longer under any time restraints like the contest deadline so I can take my time and rework it to perfection. If anyone wants to remix it I'm okay with that too.

Oh yeah, leave a soundcloud link if you have one so I can listen and follow. Any kinds of EDM or downtempo is okay.

Peace,

Tim

Interesting concept and limitation with the VST choice :-) I think it's got serious potential, maybe with a little bit of additional attention on certain spots would make the track even better. But, of course, once you have the mastering done, I'm sure it will sound a lot better as it is.

• Like 1

Interesting concept and limitation with the VST choice :-) I think it's got serious potential, maybe with a little bit of additional attention on certain spots would make the track even better. But, of course, once you have the mastering done, I'm sure it will sound a lot better as it is.

That's exactly what I plan on doing :) Reworking some parts, making it overall shorter and a totally new intro. Just for reference though any parts in particular you were refering to? You can leave comments on the parts on soundcloud if you want or just write here. Thanks for listening :D